Gucci Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

Prada x Valentino remix. This is is best imo but that does not mean it is good.

This is such a laugh! I can’t point out a single idea of SdS for Gucci. All we see is just a remix of Prada, Valentino, Dior etc. There is no vision, there is no soul. But I feel like this might sell and he will save his *** for a next day.

Not particularly original - I think he gave the merchandisers something to work with as far as product but they have their work cut out creating a narrative worthy of Gucci for these clothes and Sabato has proven that he’s not dependable

There’s a twink, queer, kink and gay undercurrent but it doesn’t seem very confident. It doesn’t have to be all out dsquared2 but it’s a bit timid for my liking. Even with that undercurrent, it’s still bland and sexless. I think it could do well though. There’s a few things here that could bring me into a Gucci boutique if they actually decide to produce.

Has his menswear made it into boutiques yet btw? Anyone have any insight? Their website is hideous since Alessandro left

One of M/M Paris was in the audience. Maybe they are drafting them in to save the woeful state of the advertising?

Someone needs to tell him that the Prada customers are too busy navigating through their 800,000 SKUs of products to consider buying Gucci, if anything they’d turn to Loewe first.

Still miles better than his womenswear though, maybe the Paul Mescal shorts will sell, who knows.

The clothes and styling is just so feminine and also so dorky. And as with everything from Sabotage de Sarno so far, it just looks so department store/mid-market.

Casting is a little young, but mostly pretty handsome.

I mean this is very walk of shame without the sexiness but with the heavy headache and remorse.
The idea that Paul Mescal wearing those shorts isn’t that bizarre, even sexy. But with these cast, it feels very very dry. JW Anderson understands twinks better imo 🤣🤣

I can’t define what I just saw. It has zero soul, zero identity. It’s like a little bit of Prada but done in a very ugly way. Then part of it seems inspired by what your 10K-followers-basic-and-brainless-influencer-around-the-corner-who-sees-himself-as-an-underground-edgy-figure-and-thinks-that-has-WW-influence was wearing 2 years ago. It just doesn’t make any sense to me.

I'm sorry but I didn't want to waste my time watching the video of this. What are those neon coloured dog collars? Do they serve some kind of function apart from making the models look completely ridiculous?

A bit like Prada, a bit like Valentino, a bit like Ferragamo (pre- Davis) and none of it is Gucci. It is a fine collection though it speaks (or tries to target) to a mostly younger audience but this is Gucci and they won't reach whatever impossible target they want to reach with a collection like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->