Gucci Pre-Fall 09.10 : Anja Rubik by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

surrealseven

Reaction score
First shot
She looks strangely like Anja I thought.

[.scans by surreal7. from US Vogue July.]

I'm pretty sure that's Anja. I like what I see so far.
I've been waiting for this! Thank you surrealseven :buzz:

It's Anja! :buzz: It looks great! Can't wait for Raquel, Natasha and Freja especially! Thank you so much surrealseven! :flower:

That's most definitely not Jacquetta. And even though I've never once liked I&V's Gucci campaigns since they started working for Frida, I was at least expecting something really fun like the F/W 06 ads, given all the glitter on the runway.

This better not be the look of the whole campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the hiccup ^_^

I recall Anja not being on the list for Gucci, I just saw the tattoo on her left wrist

Wow !:woot: I love it !! Anja looks so pretty !:heart: beautiful ad !B)

OMG :woot: finally we know that Anja got Gucci! I'm so happy..she looks amazing!!!i admit that i was expecting something more..i don't know, maybe edgier or probably more glamorous, seen the show..but it's still great. I can't wait to see the whole ads though..especially looking forward for Freja!!!

Can the final girls be revealed now? So far we have Jacquette, Raquel, Freja, Natasha, Abbey, Myf and Anja...who are the last two?

^Assuming nothing changed...Dree Hemingway and Jamie Bochert.

Jamie Bochert?!?

My interest is piqued. Finally Frida and her creative team have discovered that there are interesting models working out there.

Really?! Jamie?! I didn't know she was gonna do Gucci! I'm even happier now ^_^

It's def Anja, she looks good!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freja, Abbey , Myf!! :D

Simple But No Like Me Much Simple O My Taste Need More Is Gucci Baby Need A Better Concept This Remember To Cesare Pacioti

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->