Gucci Pre-Fall 09.10 : Anja Rubik by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I was at least expecting something really fun like the F/W 06 ads, given all the glitter on the runway.

This better not be the look of the whole campaign.

Jamie Bochert?!?

My interest is piqued. Finally Frida and her creative team have discovered that there are interesting models working out there.

Agree totally.

I loe this picture..im dreading Jamie though
I jus despise her

Same here, her and Jacquetta are both monstrous imo, it will be interesting to see group shots though, from the shot of Anja i'm not that impressed yet.

What a cast! Eagerly waiting for more pics :clap:
And Jamie's such a fine touch for this :heart:

I like that picture and I'm dying to see the entire campaing with Myf and the other girls.

Gorgeous. This works better for me than the usual overload of prints mixed with background colors......

Simple sexy Gucci. :heart:

Hot! I love it. Anja's selling it to me.
I was expecting some disco, glittery, 80s bananza, but I love this much better, more subdued, and simple.
Can't wait to see the rest!

I like it so far and Anja looks fierce!
Cannot wait to see Jacquetta

UGH!

SO BEAUTIFUL!
I'm really glad that Anja is in this.

:woot:

Wow this looks interesting. I'm so glad they ditched the hideous hair/make-up combo from the runway show. This new hair/make-up immediately makes the clothing look more desirable and less kitsch, no?

I wonder, is she lying down on stairs? I can't really see.

Anja Rubik must be able to do better than this, i know she can..anyway, most of her work with I&V that i've seen hasn't been very memorable though i'm hoping for the best..the first image looks okay, but still leaves me wanting to see more.

Reminds me of those Lanvin ads with Tanya from S/S 07..But I like how they gave the collection a little class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->