Gucci Pre-Fall 2009

LostInNJ

Rive Gauche. Rive Droite.
Reaction score
Pics from wwd.com

I'm certainly no fan....it's beyond mediocre IMO, it looks as if there is no thought in these clothes whatsoever.

gucci01lt5.jpg

gucci02oj9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a new low for Gucci.:shock:

That last look is unbelievable.

We are really difficult people, aren't we? :P I mean people who genuinely love and know fashion on fashionspot. Ask all those "trendy" women in this country, they would tell you they love this "fabulous" new look from Gucci. Although I have to agree with you, that look is just disastrous. Those shiny patent leather boots are just as pointless as you can get in this look, and there's simply no design merit or whatever in that dress. You are right, it's unbelievable!:shock:

Eww :yuk:

This is like Burberry's bastard child that everyone in the family wants to pretend doesn't exist....and for good f-ing reason too.

That teal bias tartan. I mean, what kind of bats**t crazy do you have to be to think that looks good?

WOW. Hideous!!

That second look (the blue tartan dress) is absolutely DISGUSTING. Everything is just repulsive. The colour palette, styling, just everything is completely offensive.

And that last look with the jodhpurs is *such* a plagiarized Balenciaga look!

Christ and I thought Spring 2009 was Gucci's worst ever collection! This is really really hideous! WORST collection ever! :innocent:

...caps are nice :lol:

the last look is especially ugly, unbelievable :ninja:

These are really quite bad. Can Gucci get a new creative director yet?

Interesting....

but i used to think Gucci must be sexy, and it is not!

...it just doenst look new. plaid will be old by the time this hits stores. the jodhpurs were a BIG mistake since balenciaga's were better...idk just not a good look

This is just so Forever 21. I can't even defend the shoes or anything. Everything is truly bad.

that plaid dress is truly awful. i don't expect innovation from Frida's Gucci, but this looks so thoughtless and unprofessional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->