Gucci S/S 04 Milan

:blush: i almost like it. the cropped gold jacket im kinda in love with.......

very hmmm, sexy?? , hahahah..of course. nothings new from camp gucci. nothing spectacular. but i like a few things here and there. i was expecting to see more skin....... im not crazy about the fabrics used, i like the metallic jacket but gucci and satin are becoming synonymous ...... i would like to see more of a kick in gucci's collections

i am so tired of tom ford's lack of, well, everything.

it looks like a giant disco parade was attacked by the teletubbies.

and why must everyone copy rick owens now? if madonna is being sued for her guy bordin influences in hollywood.... then....

thank you astrid!

god gucci again, i thought they lost all there money or some thing, ohw ell , nothing new, this is probebly there most boring collection in the past 3 seasons, It sort of bad girl disco , should sell well to beverly hills housewives :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you all. Mr. Ford is going on a miserable path this season. I was really expecting something better and more exciting. It is so dull and lacks creativity and style. Maybe he is just spending more time with his Dear Buckley then taking time to really design his collections. :shock: Lets see what kind of show he brings to YSL...even thought i wont be surprised he would be selling more sex and sex. :innocent: Pobresito!!!

OMG...i don't think there is a single item of clothing that I like in that collection. It's awful. Oh...and did you see how smug and irritating he looked when he came on stage. Ugh! I just hope he does a better job with YSL.

i like the accessories and the 2nd and 3rd lot of photos.

i think i have to agree with narciso
i dont like gucci this season
i mean what's with all that fur?
it's spring/summer right?
the whole collection looks like Versace Fall 2003
does anyone think so?

Originally posted by tortoisie@Oct 3rd, 2003 - 1:20 pm
the whole collection looks like Versace Fall 2003
does anyone think so?
:rofl: very clever remark tortoisie (btw, welcome to FS :flower: )

of course it looks like a Versace collection :wink:
Rumours have it that Ford & his Gucci sidekick (Domenico D.S.) are applying for the HOT Versace post, now that their Gucci contract is over.
Why should he work in building a strong Gucci collection, the guy is already out of the Gucci group.

one good thing is that there was more than the usual black black black on this Ford/Gucci collection... about time as well.
true that Ford's style seems very dated and oh-so-tired -_-

Hi Lena, back!
Anyway, i hope that Versace is going to be more exciting this season!
Come on, where's the sex? :angry: hehehe... :P

worst gucci i have seen in awhile.

:innocent: i wonder who could be the ideal replacement of Ford at Gucci ...and at YSL.

so true, everyone. enough with satin & glitter already. :yuk:
but the truth is so many people love this kind of stuff! they think this is what fashionable & stylish,
and will pay $$$$ for gucci or happily will settle for knockoffs.

So blah and I don't like it. I can't believe he actually let this be shown as a collection... it doesn't work today and it seems like it's some retrospective, regurgitating ideas from his other seasons. No direction or common theme. So blah. *yawn* zzzzzz

seriously
it looks like a fall collection more than spring/summer!

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 3rd, 2003 - 5:53 am
:innocent: i wonder who could be the ideal replacement of Ford at Gucci ...and at YSL.
hopefull YSL will be back at his post! he did say he was bord, hwo ever I dout it, i could see Zac Posen at YSL may be, I would say rick woens but he seems to be full into his revlon deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"