Gucci S/S 11 Milan

But the livestream is pretty good, the best I've experienced so far actually.

First impression is Out of Africa done in a 70s glam Studio 54 way with a hint of YSL.. if that makes sense...

Some of those last fringe dresses at the end looked so nasty. Some of them looked like Christmas trees :huh:

Frida is so uninspired and uninspiring.

Just finished!
Don't know, first all colors, after that all naturals, then, black, and in the finale, colors again, lil bit strange.
The metal heel is back in Gucci!
Natasha is back too!
Who closed? can't watch it cause the connectio was very very BAD.

First impression is Out of Africa done in a 70s glam Studio 54 way with a hint of YSL.. if that makes sense...

Same exact thought. It was very YSL the more the show progressed. The shoes were indeed Gucci SS 2004 like, but I believe she designed those as well so ok.

I am convinced there have been some much needed changes to the design team as this looked better than her previous collection. It was very high street in some places, but in other places it was luxe. Accessories were very, very good !

Frida has some (design) sense now.

ETA: Horrible horrible music. I think it was music played over the actual soundtrack as there's no way that was the music playing during the actual show.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a GORGEOUS show!
So luxurious and easy chic at the same time,loved the strong colours as emerald,light blue and camel!It had a very ethnic vibe with all those fringes and big jumpsuits,the final feathered fringed dresses were absolutely amazing!
The shoes were such a huge improvment from last season bland ones,so sleek and cool!
Definitely one of the best show of the season so far!

I actually thourt the whole streaming thing was one of the best live streams ive seen!

As for the collection I was not to fussed on the coloured pieces if im totally honnest but the black pieces with the sheerness, embelishments and fringing I loved, It was almost like the 1920s gone sexy gothic, come african warrier (with all the beading and that) not sure this even makes sense but its first words that came into my head to discribe it.

There was also some lovely veyr clean cut tailored pieces that I really liked :wub: im normally not a fan of gucci but there was some pieces here I loved.

I actually liked the head to toe nudes and thort they worked well.

I noticed the super skinny metal heel is back and cant say im a fan, seriously how do people walk in them?

Last edited by a moderator:
idk about those orange-green-purple-gold dress

but some of the top with gold details are good
its fine for me

someone said "lack of depth" ia tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back