Gucci Wallpaper

Acid

yes
Reaction score
following announcements of a 97% LOSS in profits for the first quater of this year.......
gucci has launched its own wallpaper costing $200 a roll to help improve sales :sick:

gucci-1a.jpg

What the hell?! Maybe they wouldn't lose so much money if they stopped making obscure products. Anyway, if I wanted luxe wallpaper I probably wouldn't get it from Gucci.

...and meanwhile, somewhere in Georgia, Master P rings up his interior decorator... :innocent:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Aug 18th, 2003 - 6:15 pm
...and meanwhile, somewhere in Georgia, Master P rings up his interior decorator... :innocent:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

97% ???!? :shock:

:doh: :doh: ouch

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 18th, 2003 - 10:01 pm
97% ???!? :shock:

:doh: :doh: ouch
You said it. :blink:

I agree with mehg, 50%, if they wouldn't lose so much money if they stpped they weird and obscure products (spanker :yuk: , fat-o-meter :blink: ). Also, the wallpaper ain't so good.

The other 50%, I think, is something they can't stop which is fading. As Coco Chanel once said "Fashion fades, but style remains" so is it time for Gucci to go? Probably! People, these days, are looking something made with much more care, which hands-on desingers do. They don't want something mass-produced and so expensive from a top-label brand and seen already on a runway, please that's so early 90's, they want something done with care (a little bit couture-ish) and from an unknown name.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Aug 19th, 2003 - 9:22 am
People, these days, are looking something made with much more care, which hands-on desingers do. They don't want something mass-produced and so expensive from a top-label brand and seen already on a runway,
maybe people who know a lot about fashion want this

but the 'normal' person is spending more than EVER on designer labels at the moment.

gucci is a brand which is directly in the middle of the two.......its very expensive but yet its not SO special that people will fork out that kind of money on the clothes.

although gucci prides itself as a RTW label, at some stage it will NEED to realise that side lines are essencial

Originally posted by HBoogie@Aug 18th, 2003 - 5:15 pm
LOL! I was just thinking we will be seeing this on the next episode of cribs.

Originally posted by Acid+Aug 19th, 2003 - 5:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Aug 19th, 2003 - 5:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Aug 19th, 2003 - 9:22 am
People, these days, are looking something made with much more care, which hands-on desingers do. They don't want something mass-produced and so expensive from a top-label brand and seen already on a runway,
maybe people who know a lot about fashion want this

but the 'normal' person is spending more than EVER on designer labels at the moment.

gucci is a brand which is directly in the middle of the two.......its very expensive but yet its not SO special that people will fork out that kind of money on the clothes.

although gucci prides itself as a RTW label, at some stage it will NEED to realise that side lines are essencial [/b][/quote]
You got a point there my friend. :wink:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Aug 18th, 2003 - 5:15 pm
Damn that was hilarious! :lol:

Originally posted by mishaktty+Aug 22nd, 2003 - 12:34 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mishaktty @ Aug 22nd, 2003 - 12:34 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Aug 18th, 2003 - 5:15 pm
Damn that was hilarious! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Haha! :woot: Got a kick out of that one

But Gucci + Wallpaper = dive

Oh c'mon. Really. I agree w/ everybody else.

I saw this in Elle, its actually not to grotesque, its kinda 60's looking actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"