Gucci's Golden Boys Quit

Gucci was not that bad,for me 3/5 YSl wasn't that bad for me either 4/5 but I have to admit it's YSL and gucci are getting stale

If the fashion world didn't have a Tom Ford, it would have invent one.
Smart, good looking, and charming, with unerring taste, he seems genetically engineered to rule the design universe.

Lately, Ford has refined his sensibilities, adding color and flounces. Whatever designs come forth from the talented Texan, they should be as exciting as the drama of his own life.

Thanks Tom :cry:

Originally posted by Fujyn@Dec 6th, 2003 - 9:50 am
If the fashion world didn't have a Tom Ford, it would have invent one.
Smart, good looking, and charming, with unerring taste, he seems genetically engineered to rule the design universe.

Lately, Ford has refined his sensibilities, adding color and flounces. Whatever designs come forth from the talented Texan, they should be as exciting as the drama of his own life.

Thanks Tom :cry:
so true...fashion needs tom ford. i know i for one do not buy into donatella's sensibility nor mr. lagerfelds, nor ms. prada's, but i enjoyed every single things tom touched. nothing but fashion gold....that shoe with the concave heel from his inaugaral collection for rive gauche to the caftans to the thick woven belts...he will be missed.

i seriously don't know of any equal

Gucci rumour of the day :

IS Domenico de Sole eyeing Bally? The soon-to-be ex ceo of Gucci, who until earlier this week was thought to be eyeing the top job at Versace, is rumoured to be in talks with the Texas Pacific-owned Swiss brand. Italian papers have surmised that De Sole, who is credited, along with Tom Ford, with transforming Gucci from a fading fashion light into the international player it is today, could be the man to lead Bally away from the struggle it has suffered since its 1999 acquisition. Currently headed up by ex-Gucci honcho Marco Franchini, Bally has remained very much in the shadows of its more successful counterparts in recent years and, while sales have been slowly improving - and may take the company back into profit by the end of this year - Domenico de Sole may be the only option to put it at the top of the game. (December 10 2003, AM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->