Guerlain Skincare

wyang83

Reaction score
I was looking for some reviews of Guerlain skincare but could only find their makeup reviews.

So anyone tried their skincare products? What do you think?

I got a sample of their SuperAqua Serum (complexe rose du desert) and I m actually impressed. I used it at night and the next day, my complexion looked really good, makeup lasted longer and skin is less oily! I have got combination skin.

Now I wanna try their Super Aqua Eye Serum!!

Last edited by a moderator:
have yet to try their skincare products, but i have only heard good things lol

Love Guerlain's fragances and makeup, but their skincare isnt too impressive. I have used the Extra Gentle Sensitive Cleansing Cream, the foaming gel cleanser, the hydrating mask and SOS Serum. And the additive to your foundation, forget what its called, but it has gold suspensions in it.

I have used some samples but never have isolated it enough to know if it is special enough to purchase. It was all nice. I think I tried some serums.

Thanks for your reviews! :-)

I have also been using Guerlain [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Care Eye & Lip Cream [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for 2 weeks now and I think it really works against my dark eye circles because I havent been using my eye concealer anymore which I had to use every single day to hide my panda eyes!
[/FONT]

I will have to look at that product. I have dark circles as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciadiazb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->