Guys With Earrings

David Beckham has a diamond earing that he wears and he looks damn sexy with it. Also the diamond stud he wore on his tonge was cool. I personally won't do that.

So yes, guys wearing earings can be classy and sexy, but nothing dangly.

Originally posted by misstimberlake@Feb 10th, 2004 - 4:58 pm
David Beckham has a diamond earing that he wears and he looks damn sexy with it. Also the diamond stud he wore on his tonge was cool. I personally won't do that.

So yes, guys wearing earings can be classy and sexy, but nothing dangly.
correction -- david beckham has LOTS of diamond earrings he wears, lol.

diamond tongue stud? seriously? i wouldn't think he would wear something so trashy.

I've been struggling whether or not to get my ears pierced. I always get different opinions..I don't know if I can pull it off, but I'd like a black, small hoop or black disc (non stretching)..I dont know..maybe I should just do it.

Originally posted by mouko@Feb 17th, 2004 - 12:30 am
I've been struggling whether or not to get my ears pierced. I always get different opinions..I don't know if I can pull it off, but I'd like a black, small hoop or black disc (non stretching)..I dont know..maybe I should just do it.
get magnetic ones or something similar and wear em around see if you like it or not

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jan 19 2004, 05:15 PM
I think I'm cursed by this thread... today I walked into/was walked into, by Larry Mullen (of U2) while he tried to shove his child into his little banger and his black cross of an earring distracting me on my travels :ninja:
[snapback]143207[/snapback]​
:lol:

Larry and his earrings:

U2_Larry1_350x435.jpg

Originally posted by Alejandro@Feb 17 2004, 08:32 AM
I have been thinking about getting one... I dunno :wacko:
[snapback]163610[/snapback]​

OOh there u go, ended up getting it :rofl: :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Dec 6 2004, 01:04 AM
OOh there u go, ended up getting it :rofl: :lol:
[snapback]452876[/snapback]​

Ahh, the beauty of bringing back a post from the dead.

Good, Ale, earrings are uber sexy.

I'd never get earrings, and I don't really tend to like the look of guys with earrings. Just makes me think of boy bands, really.

i dont like the bling earings on men i think they are too over done! do like other earings on men thought just depends what suits the individual! :P

I don't really want to pierce my ears but I kept on conjuring this very cool look...pierced cartilage with a long dangling silver chain earring...would anyone try that look for me?

I love earrings in men. However, personally, I may have over done it as I usually do. I have five in the left ear and three in my right ear. But it's tasteful, if you can believe it. My bf thinks it's nice. My opinion seriously though is that men should stick with hoops or studs or diamonds. Other "colored" gems don't really do much for them, unless it's a garnet. B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->