Gwen Loos

fyipsz.jpg

ronstamphotography

Thanks to those who IDed her from the Balenciaga show! Keeping an eye on her.

She was at Nina Ricci also.

Still no sign of her twin... sad.

Gwen did Nina Ricci

OMG thats amazing news she never walked in Fashionweek
and now Nina Ricci
well done

She was at Nina Ricci also.

Still no sign of her twin... sad.
they're with different agencies, and Donna doesn't have a showcard, is she even in Paris?
maybe they're just going separate ways, i don't think it's necessarily sad or a bad thing for their careers

she's cute, a bit like a softer Irina K (i think it's the eyebrows), but there are so many girls like this

they're with different agencies, and Donna doesn't have a showcard, is she even in Paris?
maybe they're just going separate ways, i don't think it's necessarily sad or a bad thing for their careers

You're right, I'm probably getting ahead of myself. It will be interesting to see how their careers play out though.

I'm 90% sure this is Gwen at Nina Ricci!! What do you guys think? :unsure:

8vx1f7.jpg
vxdapd.jpg

style.com

she's cute, a bit like a softer Irina K (i think it's the eyebrows), but there are so many girls like this

I thought I was the only one who saw Irina Kulikova in her face!!! :lol::blush:

I see Irina Kulikova, a little bit of 2004-era Caroline Trentini and some Sophie Srej as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->