Gwen Loos

Valentino HC FW/09
00020h-1--2009.07.08.22.06.30.2207896_base.jpg
00370h-6--2009.07.08.21.57.49.4536538_base.jpg

style.it

Gwen killed couture show! She booked Lacroix, Chanel and Valentino whoa! :D I won't be surprised if she'll have a Calvin Klein exclusive next September :D

Stunning throughout! Great to see her at Valentino as well.

I loooove Gwen & Donna's look for over years! they started modeling when they were 13 or something, and they were already amazing then. I loved Donna more in the beginning actually, but Gwen is really improving and Donna got stuck, unfortunately, they are both so beautiful and talented! But yeah i guess there's only a spot for one of them in high fashion, they need new faces too!

After my absence here, on the fashion spot I probably never had so much to catch up with :shock: There are only some super nice surprises waiting for me though! :magic: That's so amazing to see Gwen at HC shows looking so amazing! I defenietely like her at Valentino the most, in the black gown :wub::heart:

She was a new face this season that certainly captivated me. ^_^

Valentino Haute Couture FW 09.10

GettyImages.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked so pretty at Valentino:wub:She has such a stunning face that with minimal make up looks gorgeous.

I am impressed how well she started to work!! :woot: but that's a pitty that there is not her sister, would be funny to see them together :D

I think Gwen is in the Valentino Haute Couture editorial by Sofia & Mauro in VI September's Haute Couture supplement :heart::wub::woot::flower:

:heart::wub::buzz:

Valentino HC F/W 09.10
Vogue Italia September 2009

Photographed by: Sofia and Mauro
Models: Frida Gustavsson, Hanna Rundlof, Gwen Loos

bwgreyscale[/quote]

Love the first pic of her shwocard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member