Reaction score
Love Gwen's style ,amaizngly cool! :heart:

gwen-stefani.jpg

gwen-stefani3.jpg

in westwood at teh grammys
100095134.jpg

in dior
100027721.jpg

I like her style and she too. She's on of those people who dress great but are not trying too hard and staying true too themselves(unlike Eve)! :wink:

:woot: gwen fan! she is always stylish and cute. and never looks trashy
while showing skin. i thought her look in the 90's was adorable.
my friends and i in high school hated her but we all dressed like her :rolleyes:
i can admit i like her now :lol:
Gwen2.jpg

I love Gwen! Her wedding dress is THE most spectacular thing I've ever seen. I want one just like it when I get married, though it probably won't be John Galliano. :smile:

I :heart: Gwen!!!!! I love to see a fellow 30-something look so freakin' cool!!!

~~Kim

gwen is one of my all time favorites. who else looks as fabulous with pink hair as she did?

I think she's a great icon for women, musically and fashion-wise. She writes her own songs, performs live :woot:, and goes on tour! :wacko: :heart:

i love the first pic.......but her nose looks really quite dodgy :blink:

For me, I either totally love what she wears, or hate it. But, I do completely love her, I went to No doubt's concert a couple of months back and loved it, and though I don't always agree with her style, I like how she has the "balls" to wear whatever she wants

Has her clothing line come out yet? Anybody know where will it be sold?
~~Kim

When I used to manage Wet Seal *I know...I know* we got word that her clothing line was going to be sold exclusively at Wet Seal. But, that was about 2 years ago....so who knows.

Her line comes out in September or October of I believe. I don't think it will be wet seal exculsive there has been no talk of that from what I know. The designer of white treahs charms(brook dulen, stylist of gwen and kelly o) is helping gwen design it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"