Gwen Stefani (June 2003 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love her, i would never wear any of it but think it looks cool on her and think she is just super cool....

i remember before No Doubt got famous... when I was in junior high, my friend had a picture of her from some gig they did and all of us girls were like... wow.

i think we started copying her look then... but stopped when the cheerleaders in school started wearing bindis and ran about singing "I'm just a girl"

I like how her style is changing now... I adored the video "Its my Life". her outfits are gorge, and im sooo after her Dior fur accesory from Spring 2004 :o ....and the white gown mentioned earlier is fabulous also...got me inspired on making a pair of pants that had the same fabric flow :ninja: :lol:

First post, Big fan of Gwen. Pretty new to Fashion in general but its pretty interesting and i love learning more about it.
vogue1.jpg

I'm not really a fan of hers, but I've just seen some pictures from the upcoming film The Aviator and she really does look like Jean Harlow! :flower:

i like gwen a lot. i sorta like how she dresses. i just don't people coping her.

i think she should darken her hair a little too. i don't like it so bleached.

Originally posted by loserunit@Jan 26th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
i like gwen a lot. i sorta like how she dresses. i just don't people coping her.

i think she should darken her hair a little too. i don't like it so bleached.
I like her in that white dress; I just think her hair is too light, as you say, to carry it off completely.

she's not bad, but one thing I dislike the most is her makeup---it seems too heavy most of the times.
I think she looks even better when her face is simply clean and fresh, and of course, without the red lipstick. :blush:
and I would never dress the way she does, but I don't hate her outfits because she actually looks cook in them.

i absolutely LOVE Gwen Stefani..I think she is so amazing. I feel like I know her for some odd reason... :P

Whoa boy do I love Gwen Stefani. Growig up, since 4th grade, I've loved her and everything she's worn. I'm thinking Tragic Kingsdom (that started it for me) was her best time in fashion. Very DIY.

-Joanie Cooke

Oh Gwen is my alltime favorite besides Jackie Kennedy. I just adore her. She always looks amazing no matter what she's wearing. Even when she had pink cornrows. Now come on, how many people can pull of pink cornrows? What I especially like about her is that for the mostpart she never wore things to be fashionable or to be a trendsetter. She did things because she liked them and thought they were neat. I can't wait until her clothing line comes out, it will definately be interesting to see.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

She's one of my favorites too. She seems to be able to get away with anything, and always looks cool. Without her makeup she looks so pretty but I guess she's more fun to look at when she piles it on.

god, how can you ever mention jackie kennedy next to gwen???
gwen is as disgusting and ugly as pink is, i hate her!
there is just too much fuss about her! EDIT>> uncalled for comment<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by liberty33r1b@Jan 31st, 2004 - 12:18 pm
there is just too much fuss about her! she is stupid, for god's sake!
:shock: Geez calm down

Gwen is always edgy and does it the right way (unlike some popstars :rolleyes: ).

I love her style especially the bikini bra over a top... :blush: She's gorgeous, although I wouldn't mind her taking of a bit of that red lipstick. It's about time she changes to a new lip shade.

What I like about Gwen is that although she's a "rockstar", she can dress real glamourous at more elegant events. :flower: (Unlike others who come up in jeans and studs at chic events)

Originally posted by plasticine20+Jan 31st, 2004 - 12:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(plasticine20 @ Jan 31st, 2004 - 12:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-liberty33r1b@Jan 31st, 2004 - 12:18 pm
there is just too much fuss about her! she is stupid, for god's sake!
:shock: Geez calm down [/b][/quote]
Jeesh it's just my opinion. I wasn't comparing them, and I did say that I like Jackie better, didn't I? Sorry for having eclectic fashion influences :unsure:

I think she looks even better when her face is simply clean and fresh, and of course, without the red lipstick.

I like her red lipstick! it's so much cooler than a 'nude' look: tacky tan shadow and pink lips. :sick: She does her own thing and that's glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->