Gwen Stefani (March 2010 - July 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashcottmanor

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale cheer on pal Roger Federer at the Indian Wells tennis tournament on Tuesday (March 16) in Indian Wells, Calif.

justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh I love these pics! she looks great with the hair styled like that, it's so retro
and great leather jacket too

Gwen likes M.A.C.'s Ruby Woo lipstick and their Russian Red lipstick. :smile::smile:

I really hate Gwen's new hairstyle. It ages her and makes her chin look very long.

^me too... lately, imo she looks her best when she´s out running errands with a simple pony tail/hairdo and natural makeup.

Any hairstyle looks good on her. I particularly like when she has sideswept bangs and a swirly ponytail.

Gwen Stefani Picks Up Toys for Her Boys

Justjared.com

LOVE the above outfit! Gahh, why is she so cool?!?! :woot: :heart:

She's wearing the new Paige Denim Layne Cargo Pants in the last set.

This is news to me...

She has a lace front wig, from the Celebrities that are Bald/Have Wigs thread

imnotobsessed.blogspot.com via Liaa

That pic is from years ago. She'll do that depending on whether a hairstyle she has in mind is too complex to do or not.

Gwen has beautiful lips accented with a nice red lipstick. I like her nail color as well.:winkiss:

Gwen Stefani shopping with her family at The Grove in Hollywood

April 2, 2010

Wenn

Here are some more :smile:
omg look what Zuma is wearing :heart:

contactmusic.com

gstefani040310_02.jpg

gstefani040310_03.jpg
gstefani040310_04.jpg
gstefani040310_05.jpg
gstefani040310_05.jpg
gstefani040310_06.jpg