Gwen Stefani (March 2010 - July 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen is who I model my hair after and I am happy to see in the casual pictures and the last set with Gavin that her hair isn't any different from anyone elses who bleach their hair.Sometimes it feels unattainable.
She looks lovely,love the silver dress!

Im really liking her hair at the moment especially on the previous page where its straightened.

:yuk: I hate this last outfit. The tights are awful, the necklace looks cheap, her shoes are too clunky and the dress cuts her off and makes her look stubby, not to mention pregnant.

Nay to the last outfit too. For a moment there, I thought it was Helena Bonham Carter.

Another nay from me. Very unflattering and the white/silver together are horrible.

Can someone please post a candid pic of her and the family from the other day, i think April 16th where she's wearing that fantastic blouse - coverd from the front but see through at the back..? thanks

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale out with the kids, Zuma and Kingston, on a nice Saturday afternoon,April 17,2010

tlfan

Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and their two sons Kingston and Zuma at her brother's daughter Stella's christening at St. Brendan Catholic Church in Los Angeles, CA. (April 18, 2010)

zimbio

Love the April 17th outfit, red and white look so good on her. And I like the suit for her niece's christening but don't like the tights and those shoes with it.

I don't like her in tights with either dress but I like the silver dress,nor do I like the suit dress and those shoes.I think I like her in more casual looks and tight jeans,hair straight,her rocker chic.

i don t like the suit look, i don't like it when she wears the white tights

don't like the white tights either
but great outfit with the striped top and oversized shawl

Please, i'm reposting this-can someone please post a candid pic of her and the family from the other day, i think April 16th where she's wearing that fantastic blouse - coverd from the front but see through at the back..? thanks..It was on x17 and somehow again they have disabled me from taking pics

I actually quite like the silver dress but I HATE the fabric - in a different fabric it would have been really cool but satin is unforgiving and naff.

I love her white tights though. She's fearless. :heart:

Please, i'm reposting this-can someone please post a candid pic of her and the family from the other day, i think April 16th where she's wearing that fantastic blouse - coverd from the front but see through at the back..? thanks..It was on x17 and somehow again they have disabled me from taking pics

joshsimona, Here you go.

Images from X17 online.

Leave it to Gwen Stefani to turn heads at the park with her children!
The hot mama, hubby Gavin Rossdale and their two sons Kingston and Zuma spent the afternoon at the park in Beverly Hills, and it looks like Gwen wasn't the only one dressed to kill - check out Kingston's adorable getup!
Think Gwen is responsible for this? Or is little King a fashion maven just like his mommy?

Last edited by a moderator:
That last outfit is much better. I haven't really been liking her outfits lately, but this one is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->