Gwen Stefani

Picks up her son Apollo from gymnastics class in Los Angeles - December 13, 2016

starity.hu

Superstar couple Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton were spotted taking Gwen's son Apollo Rosedale out for a shopping trip to Whole Foods in Beverly Hills, California on January 13, 2017

zimbio

^I don´t know which item I dislike the most... probably the pants with those boots.

Recording artist/TV personality Gwen Stefani attends the People's Choice Awards 2017 at Microsoft Theater on January 18, 2017 in Los Angeles, California

zimbio

Singer-songwriter Gwen Stefani and her kids are seen leaving church in Los Angeles, California on February 5, 2017.
SGCoA4i.jpg

liBuALB.jpg

zimbio

she's amazing. she's my favourite singer/actress ever. she has an amazing unusual voice and everything about her is supergreat. i love her.

She is gorgeous a great singer and seems to be such a warm and sweet person. I hope she will release a new album soon. Thanks for all the beautiful pics.

Revlon Global Brand Ambassador Gwen Stefani hosts the Choose Love Valentine's Day Event at Tribeca Rooftop on February 14, 2017 in New York City.
sl8CQoe.jpg

jeoLF9P.jpg

zimbio

When she’s just running errands and taking the kids to church, she looks radiant and effortlessly gorgeous. But when she’s dressed up for events and for magazine shoots, she looks like a dive bar drag queen dressed by 10yo Monster High fans… I don’t get that.

Singer Gwen Stefani at Nickelodeon's 2017 Kids' Choice Awards at USC Galen Center on March 11, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
3JjARGG.jpg

wf6qkKd.jpg

pDQACAs.jpg

ukjnSgW.jpg

zimbio

As a teenager I was so obsessed with her. I haven't followed the news about Gwen lately, but I must express my admiration for her forever young face. Really, what does she do with her skin? You'd never tell this is a woman in her late 40's:heart:

Singer Gwen Stefani was seen taking her kids to church on Sunday April 16, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. Only her two boys were seen heading in with her.
VgdKRW4.jpg

jfOKKPz.jpg

80Ij7m6.jpg

6RSBy4X.jpg

S62vbx2.jpg

zimbio

Singer Gwen Stefani is seen hiding Easter eggs in her front lawn for her kids to find in Los Angeles, California on April 16, 2017.
vPraXA5.jpg

mgNtWYp.jpg

w6Wd3fD.jpg

zimbio

What´s with the sad face in these two sets...? did she break up with Blake or is this a case of botox gone bad?

Gwen Stefani goes grocery shopping in Studio City, California on on April 30, 2017.
DTZ0U3g.jpg

CyHe0vG.jpg

5JEFaGN.jpg

9l5Vh7l.jpg

zimbio

I love Gwen, but that white look with micromini is just too much for church : /

Singer Gwen Stefani walks onstage during the 2017 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena on May 21, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
PZyVpzG.jpg

qEeuUWk.jpg

YUafZnv.jpg

zimbio

GWEN STEFANI Leaves Josephine’s Nail Boutique in Encino 06/25/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo