Gwyneth Paltrow

Congrats Gwyneth!

Her pink Ralph Lauren is missing? While it's not her best dress, it's a historic dress, so I hope it turns up. I totally agree about the fit though. The bodice looked so shabby the way it didn't fit her. I remember on the red carpet, her bodice bra actually came loose and her father had to shield her while she fixed it.

So she's saving all her gowns for Apple? That explains why she's wearing all the low-cut minis and slashed to there vampy gowns nowadays. ; Apple's one lucky girl though!

^ what? she is wearing minis and vampy gowns so that her daughter might wear them one day...yeah, that does not make any sense. I don't think that Gwen's daughter would like to recycle her mum's old gowns to be honest....but whatever...if she wants to keep them, she can keep them...I probably would as well..soo

Has gwenyth's nose changed? or has she always had that bump? I just watched shakespeare in love again today and her nose bridge was smooth but now it looks like she has a bump nose? Am I just blind or something

^ what? she is wearing minis and vampy gowns so that her daughter might wear them one day...yeah, that does not make any sense.

My point was--and it was implied though not stated--nd something often discussed here--is that Gwyneth tries too hard to cool and hip, not just in how she dresses but also in what she does. Before she had her children, she wore classy, minimalist clothing. Now, that she's had children, she's suddenly wearing trashier, gaudier, louder styles. And then says she plans to give her clothing to daughter. I can just imagine the conversation now. "Yeah, honey, I really wore that backless with the slit all the way up to there when you were that young. Most people my age can't even wear a dress with a slit, but I was in shape due to my (raw food, yoga, etc) lifestyle so I could. Wasn't I awesome?! And now it's yours!!!" (Of course, Gwyn wouldn't word it exactly that way, but she'd make it clear somehow.)

Is she still with Chris? Never see them together anymore.

Yes they are still together. The paps caught them last year in the Hamptons but otherwise they still go out of their way to not be photographed together as they have stated many times they don't want to be seen as a ''celebrity couple'' :flower:

About the "bump" on the nose ... it's all about the makeup!!! In the photo above, she's supposed to look dead so obviously she doesn't have much or any makeup on. As I've said before, she's had the cysts from her forehead removed last January. She had one above her left eyebrow and another which I forget where. This was around the time she had her so-called botox done.

First look: Gwyneth Paltrow for COACH Fall 2011

2011071270388721.jpg

2011071270378009.jpg

photographed by Peter Lindbergh
sadly these are only for European and Asian markets

source: vogue.com.tw

photographed by Peter Lindbergh
I'm stunned that Lindbergh came out with such amateur-looking shots.
Imo it looks terrible, though to no fault of Gwyneth's (the hair stylist should be fired, though, her hair looks static on top).

this has to be the best Coach campaign ever, their previous ones were always so annoying.....

I adore these Coach pictures...she looks so natural, not too photoshopped and "human".
She is beautiful in these... I love how you can see wrinkles and her hair a little messy... that's what an actual woman looks like!

I haven't carried a Coach bag since I was a teenager but I'd definitely buy that bag she's carrying.

I never realised how big Coach was until I went on holiday to the US last year. So many people carry them. Personally I would never would cause I'm a bag snob but I didn't know some people consider it buget. Heaps of people on the net are scratching their heads over G doing this campaign. From high - Dior/Tods to low - Coach. It's interesting.

Also have you people filled out the GOOP survey?

One of the questions is what are your 3 favourite websites. I of course put The Fashion Spot as number 1.

I think it's a good PR move for her to do Coach since it opens up her market a bit - as it did with her recent career moves (i.e. Glee, Country Strong)

I am personally not a fan of Coach but Gwyneth as their poster girl certainly helps selling it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->