Gwyneth Paltrow's 'frenemy'

i like the start of her sentence in that ^ .. before "happines" she writes relief... i think it gives a different impression

especially saying it was a person who did all she can to ruin her

it's really just like a stalker

^ This "doing all she could to ruin me" seems a bit dramatic ... I mean, maybe it's true, but that would have to be quite a lot, wouldn't it?

I agree with what you're saying, Mary-Anne ... there does seem to be quite a lot that's natural that maybe isn't the very best we can do :wink:

I knew someone whose boyfriend had been 'stolen' by a woman who later died in a 'fiery car crash' that she was fond of describing in a triumphant tone. I got the feeling that it was almost a threat--'Bad things happen to anyone who crosses me.' OK, whatevah ... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I agree with Miss Dalloway's assessment of this ... :innocent:

er it just means you haven't met someone like that ^ :ninja:

there are types of people who have nothing better to do, and nothing better to think about besides you. especially if someone has crossed them they tend to just never let go, really incapable. i would like to think it's a disorder but i think it's part of certain personalities

^ Maybe :wink: But I have noticed that celebrities often seen to have a high sense of drama about the happenings in their lives. I remember when Jennifer Aniston's therapist died and her comment was, "Wouldn't you know, that would happen to me!"

:huh:

haha in that case i might be one of those who can be quite dramatic :blush: and exaggerated

Forget the feud, this blog/site whatever takes the prize for the most patronizing, vapid, inane thing ever to hit the net.

So right. I actually used to like Gwyneth Paltrow some years ago (when she really was an actress) but right now she gets on my nerves whenever I see her. Maybe she should go back to acting and stop the pseudo lifestyle guru thing.

whatever happened to Madonna and Gwyneth? they definitely had a bff breakup - but i never heard the story as to why. any insiders?

^ i imagine that madonna doesn't have the ability to maintain any friendships long-term due to her narcissism. gwyneth may be the same.

there's a rumor going on it might've been over the gyms. Gwyneth was just opening one with Tracy when Madonna went ahead with hers...

there's a rumor going on it might've been over the gyms. Gwyneth was just opening one with Tracy when Madonna went ahead with hers...

That sounds like quite a good theory ...

I don't do frenemies as an adult, but I had kind of an unavoidable one as a child. Her mother was always making new BFFs and then having major fallings out with them ... even then I was :ermm: at the ridiculous drama ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->