H&M F/W 2010.11 Lookbook

does H&M know the meaning of word copyright? XD seriously - 5th is way to much - they even copied make-up XD

haha but other that i love it - i will feel guilty buying all those copies ( thinking about designer rights and "borrowed" ideas ) but i will buy them. Anyway - what choice i have - i can't afford chloe which i love XD

The poncho!! :wub:

I don't like the prints at all and the coats look so boxy.

pascalgrob's twitpic

Attachments

• hmfall1.jpg
    hmfall1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 13
  • hmfall2.jpg
    hmfall2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 12
I see Chloe, Dries Van Noten, Missoni (Fall/Winter 09.10) and Salvatore F.

Majorly excited about the new H&M collection! I'm dying to get my hand on one of those coats!

I really like this collection... can't wait to buy, Ha.

can anyone tell me when this will be available and any prices on the coats?? we're having a H&M open in a few months where i live....im hoping maybe i can snag them. TIA!

ooo...i cannot believe i'm about to say this. i am liking the sportswear looks!!! very very nice:D the roomy coats and knits...very very nice!!! and the ball necklace. very 'dries on the cheap'.

loves the men slouchy sweater(or robe?) on #25
unfortunately there's no H&M in my country :(

more pics
211jwgn.jpg

6qigde.jpg

2po4f2v.jpg
2nhq13r.jpg

2ihv8t2.jpg

bootiesonmyfeet.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, it looks good! You can definitely see the obvious designer influences....H&M always choose the best models and they makes the clothes look even better!

You can definitely see the obvious designer influences....

It's too obvious for me this time, like Missoni or Miu Miu in the first outift. I know it's basicly what H&M and all the stores like them do, but still.

^ You literally can, on this page it's got to be, going down, Viktor & Rolf, Missoni (last winter..), new Salvatore Ferragamo, more Missoni, Chloe and Balenciaga.

On previous pages there's more Chloe and some Alexander McQueen spring 2009 trousers.
It's official: everyone has done those trousers now.

obvious or not I still think H&M does a great job at offering us trendy and beautiful clothes for affordable prices and that's what most of us need to be able to save for a few designer pieces every year :D

It looks good on the model. Now, it's not sure to be as good irl...

Lovely!

The coats are absolutely gorgeous!

Loving the shoes, accessories and those python looking legging/pants.

obvious or not I still think H&M does a great job at offering us trendy and beautiful clothes for affordable prices and that's what most of us need to be able to save for a few designer pieces every year :D

I concur. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->