Haider Ackerman F/W 2020.21 Paris

Stunning! Pure! Effective!
That’s how you do a co-ed show!
I often talk about identity. This is it...By the cut only, you can recognize a Haider suit among 1000 others.

Berluti really lost when they trade Van Assche with him.

sleek and concise...the softer pants are so nice.
i do miss his usual play with colour, though.

Stunning! Pure! Effective!
That’s how you do a co-ed show!
I often talk about identity. This is it...By the cut only, you can recognize a Haider suit among 1000 others.

Berluti really lost when they trade Van Assche with him.

Absolutely. This collection was pure perfection. His berluti was amazing. I am so tired of these CEOs who want their brand to be all about hype.

His work is subtle, long lasting, very luxurious. Love Haider.

His strongest in a while, so good - specially the menswear. Love how it was broken down into little sections. It's simple but incredibly concise. Those opening white is so gorgeous.

Yes, a beautiful show, and I agree, such a loss for Berluti! But at least it means that he can distill his ideas all the more potently into his namesake label. And this is the result.

Glorious simplicity, I loved the short cream jacket and the black blazer with a nipped in waist. For woman the faux mini-skirt in wool was such a beautiful look, like Helmut but much more luxurious.

It will definitely make my top 10.

one of my fav collections from him in a very long time. Sucks that it's so short but maybe less is better nowawadays. No surprise here, but god, the outerwear is divine

The look on Bella is stunning. So simple yet so effective.

Exquisite. So elegant. Those men's clothes are dreamy. Bravo.

It's a shame the momentum around him has slowed (although perhaps this is natural in the seemingly oft shallow world of fashion), this was a real highlight. Many fantastic, simple and restrained looks here with his signature embellished. Love the opening white section and the closing look on Sora, which just reminds me of how enticing that silhouette he creates can be.

That Chalamet boy that has been looking fantastic on the red carpet lately is doing him a great favor. He needs the exposure of those first Tilda Swinton days.

the offerings for men are waaaaay better here. he should focus to make only mens collection in my opinion. love his cast of cool guys too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->