Hailey Bieber

Model Hailey Baldwin attends the New Era Style Lounge at The Battery on February 6, 2016 in San Francisco, California.
qWmqbsP.jpg

zimbio

Show Package - New York F/W 2016: Heroes

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That card is a tad too sexy for my taste. Wouldn't her booker want to brand her a little more cooler or sexy cool at least? I mean, given the fact she's a celeb model, they need to try and show she can do more than the stereotypical sexy

^ I honestly don't think she can do anything else tbh.

Model Hailey Baldwin attends 2016 amfAR New York Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on February 10, 2016 in New York City.
yTocKZg.jpg

zimbio

Tommy Hilfiger F/W 2016

nowfashion.com

^ Is it me or is she wearing more makeup than all the other girls in the TH show? Less is more.

Hailey Baldwin eats at Gemma Restaurant with Kendall Jenner on March 29, 2016 in New York

zimbio

Hailey Baldwin seen leaving El Compadre on April 6, 2016 in West Hollywood, California

​​​​​​​

zimbio

Hailey Baldwin grabs coffee on April 7, 2016 in Los Angeles, California

​​​​​​​

zimbio

Marie Claire hosts "Fresh Faces" Party celebrating the May Cover Stars on April 11, 2016 in Los Angeles, California

zimbio

She's gorgeous and interesting. Also like her street style it's different and cool. She reminds me of her aunt, Kim Basinger.

Tommy Jeans Capsule Collection S/S 2016: Lucky Blue Smith & Hailey Baldwin

Lucky Blue Smith has a social media following greater than any other male model, and Hailey Baldwin, well, she rolls with Kendall and Kylie, so her numbers are even higher. Together, they lend Tommy Hilfiger's latest campaign 8 million followers across Instagram and Twitter.

They're wearing Tommy Jeans—a capsule collection that draws on the 90s Hilfiger aesthetic. It's a lot like A$AP Rocky's Guess collab: a reissue of archival pieces with a few little tweaks. It's good timing: Tommy's enjoying a little renaissance off the back of streetwear's new golden era. There's only so many contemporary labels around, and given the ubiquity of Palace and Supreme, once people get brand fatigue they have to start looking backwards. Tommy's the first 90s streetwear don to get picked up for a revival, though more ironic Bape and Von Dutch comebacks are on the horizon. It didn't hurt when Gosha Rubchinskiy flipped of the classic Tommy logo either.

Peep the Bryant Eslava-lensed images below. The collection lands on Tommy's site next week.
i-d.vice.com

Tommy Hilfiger F/W 2016.17 New York HQ

theimpression

Not feeling the Coachella outfit, it's too costumey.

Who is Sara? Hailey is 5'9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->