Hair changes

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by ediewho, Oct 25, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. ediewho

ediewho Riot Bug

I would swear there was a topic for this... im sorry if im repeating but i tried to search and search and i couldnt find it :shock: So im not sure if it did existed or nope.

How many changes have you made to your hair??
    Some of mines on the last years... i even got orange hair but it lasted two days hahaha...

long blondish
    [​IMG]

long blonde (i got long fringe on here)
    [​IMG]

short blonde
    [​IMG]

short dark brown
    [​IMG]

short chaotic more brownish
    [​IMG]

long brownie
    [​IMG]

long with fringe
    [​IMG]

of course there are many more changes in between but then i cannot submit as many pictures :lol::lol::lol:

I apologize in advance if there's a topic already with this theme but im trying to find it and i couldn't...:unsure:

2. michyed

michyed THE STRANGER

I like the first and second pic the most! You should try out that hairstyle again, it looks super nice on you!

My hair never really changes... It's always straight/a bit wavyish and either black, dark brown or brown. Not much I can do with my hair because I am SO not fond of the asian sporting blond hair look -_-

3. ediewho

ediewho Riot Bug

^thanks lots...Yeah sometimes I miss it... i might come back someday to the light side... :D

4. ediewho

ediewho Riot Bug

^thanks lots...Yeah sometimes I miss it... i might come back someday to the light side... :D

5. ediewho

ediewho Riot Bug

^sometimes i really miss that hair style... it was pretty cool :D

6. Ryan Riverz

Ryan Riverz New Member

"To the lightside" ..haha. Well I like all of them to be honest...each one in a different way.

Although I think I want a pic of the orange phase :D

7. Petit Lucille

Petit Lucille unspecified

i have gone through almost every hair colour you could imagine, and shape and lengh except baldish, only natalie portman can. so, whenever someone is looking at pictures of myself it's like a catalogue of the posibilities you could try. and i have an addiction to it, now i'm growing it and i'm getting very anxious!!!

8. ediewho

ediewho Riot Bug

^hahah i know the feeling? don't they tell you you look like this or this other one on different colors and lengths? :D

9. ediewho

ediewho Riot Bug

^Ryan my orange phase was that orange orange that lasted two days to be exactly... i think it was that kind of color you can see without light LOL :D

10. SpanishCaravan

SpanishCaravan New Member

I've also had a lot of different haircuts and colours! Blonde, red, light brown, dark brown, black. Long hair, boyish hair, a bob (severel times), fringe ( all sorts). Some good results, mostly bad results. :lol: Like platinum blonde. Really not a good pick!

11. Ievut

Ievut New Member

That's a great topic!

12. bafchloe

bafchloe New Member

ediewho what colour are your eyes?? i can't tell from the pictures. i have very dark brown eyes and i would really like to try the brownie colour, (the one in the 6th picture) but i'm not very sure if it will look good!

13. Petit Lucille

only colour... imagine

inevitably, i had to post this. i have a folder dedicated to the changes of my hair because i love to change it. and i am fascinated by the way your face changes with it, i like to look at the pictures and go :shock: that was me?? and this is only colourwise, imagine the lenghs and shapes!:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    and indeed, edie, "you look like (place ANY name here) with your hair like that" now, i think i should make a similar statement in the "hey, you look like" thread :lol:

14. theprettycat

theprettycat New Member

OMG I absolutely love that light strawberry and minty shade... :shock::heart:

15. Petit Lucille

thank you! both shades i got by mixing two different colours of the same brand..