Hair extensions

Matea

Reaction score
just wondering if anybody knows where to get hair extensions like this from? I remember seeing lots of girls with them in tokyo, and in the fruits magazines, but i cant seem to figure out how to find them..
vfwfvl.jpg

image from harpers bazaar ukraine

Matea: I'm almost positive I saw those feather-looking extensions last week. The brand was Lord & Cliff and they have a website. I looked on it though and didn't really see anything that looked like the ones you posted. However, I know you are in Oz, but I was at Abantu in Vancouver, BC to buy some things and that's where I'm sure I saw those. They also have a website - abantu.com You could email them, maybe attach the picture and ask if they have them. When you walk in the front door, they are to the left, on a free-standing floor rack, closest to the window in front of the display of full head wigs. If they could give you the model number, they might be easier for you to search at home or on the web.
Good luck, I hope you find them. (and hope the ones I saw are the ones you want, and it's not a big goose chase for you)
shelleybean

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->