Haircuts for glasses wearer!

sternchen

Reaction score
I go to the hairdresser in a few days. My problem is i wear glasses but i want a really trendy haircut and some of them doesn't match with glasses. :doh: I thought about bangs or something.
If you have any suggestions, i would love you! :smile:
btw i have blonde and middle long hair.
*help*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same issue as well!! I recently bought not one, but TWO oliver peoples frames, and am at a loss as to how I should get my hair cut to match....

I think a bob is a classic cut to wear with a pair of cool frames...that's the cut I'm after, personally.

I avoid this issue by wearing either clear frames or frameless glasses. I don't need corrective lenses, though. B) I think the same principle applies to any kind of glasses. Allowing your face and hair to frame your face despite the need for glasses is the objective.

A trick I've seen stylists use is to dye hair and eyebrows a dark color so the glasses disappear. :flower:

I avoid this issue by wearing either clear frames or frameless glasses. I don't need corrective lenses, though. B) I think the same principle applies to any kind of glasses. Allowing your face and hair to frame your face despite the need for glasses is the objective.

Yeah, I actually have a pair of clear frames that are absolutely fantastic! Thing is, they are not discreet and they obviously look like glasses on my face. Usually if I feel that my glasses don't go with my outfit or hair, I end up popping in contact lenses.

this is an issue i have been dealing with for years...
if anyone has a good idea ...i'd love to hear it as well..
the person who cut my hair for a long time really refused to take it into account and so i haven't had a cut that goes with my frames for awhile now...

as a result i just wind up pulling it back most of the time...
which is fine for summer..
but now that fall is here...it would be nice to have the option of wearing it down....

i used to have 'baby bangs'...you know..like AMELIE...
that looked pretty cute, i have to say....
B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->