Hairstyle For Day Old Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by eastsidecouturechic, Aug 25, 2004.

1. eastsidecouturechic

eastsidecouturechic New Member

what are some good things to do to hair one day unclean, or whatever. i cant wake up ever morning to get a shower before school, its too early.

any ideas? i have bangs that i can wash in the morning, btw.

2. wyatt.

wyatt. New Member

i dunk my head in the sink.

i actuallly find that not washing my hair makes it stay better, the oils are good for it.

something like that.

3. studiolife

studiolife New Member

Actually I don't think its healthy for your hair to wash it every day anyway - I actually wear my hair in a braid or a ponytail (with a piece of hair wrapped around the pony tail holder) the first day, and straighten & style the second day - my hair looks and feels MUCH healthier that way.

Kristin

4. As You Like It

As You Like It Proponent of Plaid

Put a glob of mousse on your hands, fluff it through your hair, poof up your hair until the mousse dries, then brush it out. Lots of body, and it adds some extra shine to hair that isn't the cleanest.

5. dynamic_

dynamic_ New Member

a little baby powder works just like shampoo

6. Aida.Sevan

Aida.Sevan New Member

I've heard that Tigi After-part smoothing cream work to put out bad smell from your hair. (They told me that thats why its called like that :wacko: ) Is it true?

7. breathe0xygen

breathe0xygen I loved you

it works wonders, but make sure that you dont leave any white powder streaks in the hair.

1 day unwashed hair works good for up-dos (braids...etc) because its less frizzy.

8. Bright Tahquil

Bright Tahquil New Member

I always wash my hair at night for the next day - the natural oils come out overnight and in the morning you have beautifully shiny hair (and clean!). I do this every second day.

9. pineapple

pineapple New Member

I usually take a shower at night (when I don't feel like taking one in the morning). And then sleep on it. My hair is usually wavy and whatnot in the morning.

I usually part my hair to the side and put it in a low ponytail and then wet my bangs & blowdry them then sweep them to the side. It's a good, simple, pretty look IMO.

Today I parted my hair into two sections (kind of like low pigtails) and fishboned them (it's a type of braiding style) and again, blowdried my bangs. Very easy and takes little time.

10. Luna

Luna offline.

messy ponytails. lol.

11. Kimkhuu

Kimkhuu New Member

That "look" won't work on someone like me. I have the oiliest head on the planet. If I don't wash my hair for one day, believe me, you'll be able to spot me from miles and miles away. :(

12. juicyxbaby

juicyxbaby New Member

dirty hair is awesome, that sounds a bit gross, but its so much easier to style and as long as it doesnt look to greasy.. a messy piece-y ponytail or sex hair look so good!

13. luxmode

luxmode woolgathering

I just tried it and it totally works...thanks! :flower: