Here they are, as promised. More to come soon

you can swap if you want to :lol:

Craig :heart:

:o They are all so beautiful! :blush: :heart:

I love mine, thank you! Pwfoot must share with me though. :lol: :heart:

OHHH MY!!!

Thank you so much! Beautiful!!!

:o :heart:

woo hoo ! :woot: :heart: mine is the biggest :innocent: thank you craig your designs are wonderful

:woot: those are great craig, I really :heart: love mine, even though I'm the cross shoulder messenger bag type -with lots of zip pockets- :ninja:

:buzz: That's just gorgeous :wub:,seriously,can someone produce it for me ? :heart:

:woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :woot:

WOW :woot: you are really talented are you selling your designs, I would love to see more of them :wub:

Hi guys, I'm truly flattered! :P :heart:

I love doing big pages like this filled with ideas, you guys are the inspiration behind many of my designs, as well as the time I spend in boutiques talking to the sales assistants about the materials and popularity, all that. Starved, I am essentiallly a fashion illustrator, but I love accessories and the part they play in the overall look of an outfit. A bag can really set off a beautiful dress, even enhance it. Of course, I think about the practicality too, but in some ideas I just like to go for all out fantasy, like some of the bags in the picture. I prefer handbags to be made from traditional materials, leather, suede, amazonia is really cool, but it's interesting to see new spage-age materials adapted into the designs. There's even talk of 'intelligent materials' that change colour, shape, smell, now that will open up a whole new dimension for my handbags. Starved, you shall be in the next set of bags I design, sometime this week! Lena, I'll also do one of your zippy messenger bags, just you wait and see it! Gosh, this is fun :lol: :lol:

stay groovy

craig :heart:

I'm flattered that you drew me a bag, Craig. Thanks. It's just lovely and suits my style quite well.

I really like it and will be gald to share with Astrid :winkiss:

WOW! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I :heart: mine (purple is my favorite color!), especially the big H charm hanging from it (as you may or may not know, not only am I HBoogie, but my name is Heather in real life :woot: )!

Lots and lots of kisses! :heart: Thank you so much!

Wow, you all liked your bags! I guess I'm getting to know some of you guys better :lol:

Maybe I ought to go see The matrix and do some Matrix style bags!

take care

Thanks so much, Craig :flower:

Very unusual & I love the colour! :heart: :meow:

They are amazing Craig....thank you !!! I was so excited when I saw that you had designed one for me AND you have included a little kangaroo AND the zip-pull is like cute animal ears...Oh I love it!!! :heart: :flower: Like trean, I wish I knew how to get it produced.

I showed my partner (who is an artist) and he was just blown away!

:heart: :heart: Guys, I can't stop!

thanks for all your encouraging comments, I'm putting all these bag ideas in my portfolio, you may well be seeing them made in the future :P

This is a bag I promised my friend Lila.

Starved, you're up next for a special luxury bag. Any preference in colour? Or shall I just go with what I think would be nice?

take care

Jonesy :heart:

:buzz: Craig I ran out of words to say about your work,you draw so good! :o
:wub: Get me on the list for my bag if you manage to make them one day :heart:

:heart: :heart: Trean :lol:

I would like to get them into production as soon as possible, maybe I should buy some leather and go for it!

here's a bag for Starved...complete with extra 'leather cake' compartments hanging down the side, this handbag would be rather noisy but lots of fun!

cheers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->