Handbags : Yay or Nay?

znx9ae.jpg

shopsueyboutique

Yay or nay? (18" across, substantial and nice heavy pebbled leather IRL)

_5895026.jpg

Lockheart Bella Nip & Tuck at Nordstrom

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3038247?...=searchresults

Was looking for a bag with personality and a little rock chic that wouldn't be overdressed with very casual attire. (I love the RM Nikki studded, for instance, but the bling factor was a little high for when I'm around un-blingy people.) Also, I naturally tend toward the gothy, and this seemed a tiny bit Giger.

It also is very comfortable to carry and has terrific pocket areas (thin one on inside side for cell phone, two magnetic-flap pockets for keys or change on the outside at the bottom of the strap.

cbcb - 100% yay for me , I love both black and brown version :smile: great choice !!!

Angela -Nay

cbcb- YAY (Plus I read about how much you adore it so she should be yours!!)

What do you guys think of the Burberry Knight Bag? I have been really enjoying it this week but I have some qualms... Not sure if I should buy it.

2w4fdza.jpg

33kvzty.jpg

Image Credit | Neiman Marcus & The Sartorialist

^I love it, if the weight doesn't bother you, definitely get it!
I have been trying to look for an authentic one for the longest time, but never took the plunge because I was unsure of the authenticitiy. This bag is just gorgeous and the studs add that touch of punk to it.

Luxx: I love it, but I can only say YAY for the looks! My friend had it, and carried it out one day, but her shoulder hurt after that, so she sold it after only one wear!

yayayayayay for burberry. i'm a sucker for anything with studs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->