Hannah Martin Jewelry

bart

Reaction score
I kind of can't believe we don't have a thread for her already.....

bio

With a prestigious Central St Martins design education and a handful of awards behind her, it's no surprise Hannah Martin is shaking up the world of luxury jewellery as we know it. Her exciting brand creates luxurious and decadent collections described as ‘jewellery for men, that girlfriends will steal’. The look is elegant, sexy and decidedly rock n’ roll.

Hannah’s background boasts work for brands such as Cartier, Givenchy and Tag Heuer, amongst others, indicating clearly where her taste for luxury developed.

Both the British and international fashion press have been hailing Hannah as one of the UK’s hottest new designers and recent coverage includes Vogue, Harpers, Tatler, The Sunday Times Style, US Elle, Nylon, Grazia, ID, GQ, Esquire, WWD, Another Magazine, The Observer and The Independent.

Under her own label Hannah has worked on collaborations within both the fashion and music industries. Recent projects have included an exclusive erotic collection for the luxury sex emporium Coco de Mer, a show-stopping catwalk piece for Swarovski Runway Rocks, a limited edition shoe heel for iconic London shoe designer Georgina Goodman as well as working with a number of cutting edge new British designers such as Hannah Marshall, JW Anderson and Jean-Pierre Braganza.

Hannah has been turning the heads of A-listers across the globe with the likes of Agyness Deyn, Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Pink, Rufus Wainwright, Rupert Everett, and Guy Berryman all purchasing pieces of the collection, as well as heavy-weights of the fashion world including Christopher Bailey and Vivienne Westwood.

Hannah was recently nominated as one of the finalists for the UK Jewellery Awards ‘Jewellery Designer of the Year’ and ‘Luxury Jeweller of The Year’, has just been named as one of the Observer/Courvoisier Future 500s and was one of the faces of the inaugrel Coutts London Jewellery Week this summer, alongside jewellery heroes Stephen Webster and Theo Fennell.

rr-spurpendantchain.jpg

rr-secretstudringrubiesblack.jpg

rr-rocknrolllinkbracelet.jpg

op-knifeedgeknuckleduster.jpg

op-knifeedgeknuckledusternecklace.jpg

ad-doubleshacklebangle.jpg

ad-stabbedpearlcufflink.jpg

ad-doublepearlshacklebracelet.jpg

hannahmartinlondon

maybe it's just me but i don't like this stuff at all. :mellow: it just doesn't speak to me..
i am judging only on what i see posted here, i haven't heard of hannah martin or seen any of her other work, but based on this, i don't understand the hype, sorry.. :innocent:

love the gold chain bracelet, I would want that
Though a lot of the pieces do not suit my style, I still think they are such unique pieces and they are beautiful in their own way

this is a bit too bondage/tough/fetish for me...
not really my style... :ermm:

it's interesting to see which celebs like her work though...
makes sense considering their aethetics...
fits their respective styles i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunamessner
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->