anaa lpz

Reaction score

Esther Cañadas by Hunter & Gatti
Marina Pérez by Gonzalo Machado
Steffy Argelich by Zoltan Tombor
Vanessa Lorenzo by Richard Phibbs

Source: harpersbazaar.es

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Esther Canadas! I don't even remember the last time I saw her on the cover of a fashion magazine. She looks great! I think she is one of the most underrated models.

Esther!!! Omg, those lips are back! Love her cover. It's an interesting line-up. I'm mad about Blanca, so I'd much rather have her over Steffy (who's getting all the work lately).

Spanish Vogue cannot hold a candle to this magazine!!

Caroline Ribeiro, Esther Canadas... I love seeing the 90s girls returning! Great start of 2016 :smile:

WOW Esther Cañadas back to the cover of a fashion magazine!!! Such a nice surprise to see her back, and she looks like she never left, she looks sooo young and modelesque. The other covers however look like supplements.

love the Esther Cañadas cover...hope she gets more attention now...would be amazing to see her in others publications now...

It´s great to see Esther but from all four, I prefer Marina´s. It´s the more interesting imo. The layout is terrible though.
I´m more excited for the content and their homage to spanish models :D

Esther's the only one that looks worthy of a magazine cover. The rest are just messy and forced.

Esther!!!!

She was one of my favourite models of the 90s. I just adored her unique features and intensity. She always reminded me a bit of Michelle Pfeiffer.

I would loooove to see a comeback. I think Riccardo would love her. She could be a great Givenchy muse...

This issue is packed with editorials, short but still... :smile:

Thanks for the links, Koko! They are indeed short, but still, it's quite interesting. Wonder why no cover was given to Blanca now that I see she's got an edit. Esther's is hands down the best of the lot. Quite a welcoming, yet unexpected comeback. Hope this leads to more jobs.

STEFFY, DALIANAH & BLANCA

PHOTOGRAPHER: ZOLTAN TOMBOR
MODEL: STEFFY ARGELICH
STYLING: BEATRIZ MORENO DE LA COVA
HAIR: KARIM BELGHIRAN
MAKE UP: MANUELA PANE
NAILS: LUCERO HURTADO

PHOTOGRAPHER: GONZALO MACHADO
MODEL: DALIANAH AREKION
STYLING: JUAN CEBRIÁN
HAIR: MANU FERNANDEZ
MAKE UP: JOSE BELMONTE