Harper’s Bazaar Australia June/July 2018 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Photographed by Darren Mcdonald, wearing Alexander McQueen:

Her hair is just a mess in this image.

Is it just me or the past few years , when Rosie scores a cover there is 88% of chance to be a Bazaar cover...

Lets see the edit

Seriously, Rosie is basically THE Bazaar model.

She looks incredibly beautiful in the face in this shot. But I dislike the styling. I get that it's fall/winter in Australia, so the darker palette makes sense ... but I must say I'm very bored of this grey background that's become ubiquitous in the past couple years.

Omg, I was gonna say! Bazaar UK and Aus are obsessed with her. I guess her covers must sell a lot?

She's a HB girl! That is a new record :smile: Stunning pic by the way.

ROSIE RECHARGED
Photographer: Darren McDonald
Stylist: Kristen Ingersoll
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-Up: Katie Jane Hughes
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Harper's Bazaar Australia Digital Edition

URBAN ARMOUR
Photographer: Stephen Ward
Stylist: Naomi Smith
Hair: Koh
Make-Up: Peter Beard
Model: Ondria Hardin

Harper's Bazaar Australia Digital Edition

I prefer the black and white cover (even though that bit of hair is really annoying me!) over the coloured shot, her pose in that one just looks awkward and makes the dress look uncomfortable. I actually saw the second cover first and thought it was a reprint - for some reason it reminded me of her Vogue Germany cover in August 2016, although now I've looked properly they aren't as similar as I thought..
Actually presently surprised by the editorial, it's something different from Rosie and a lot better than her March UK Bazaar edit. She looks beautiful too.

Surprised to see Ondria Hardin again, I had forgotten all about her!

Absolutely love the subscribers cover, by far the best thing to come from the whole shoot, so serene and beautiful. The black and white image teamed with the burnt orange masthead is... perfect! It's a real shame the newsstand cover feels so stiff and robotic. This definitely isn't Rosie's most strongest Harper's Bazaar shoot she's done, I must admit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->