Harper’s Bazaar España November 2020 : Valentina Sampaio & Giorgio Armani by Xavi Gordo

Oh, wow! Indya on the cover of Vogue and Valentina on the cover of Bazaar at the same month? That's huge!

She looks stunning ! I wished the covers were in color and those black and white shots would be part of the editorial but they are great anyways.

That close-up of her face is incredible!

She’s absolutely stunning! But has she ever worked with Armani before? I wonder if a beauty/fragrance campaign is on its way . . .

Wow both very stunning! Some of the best November covers across the board

Oh man I am absolutely excited she gets a cover, but her expression in the second one isn't work for me, and when its a portrait shot like that, that really throws it off. She looks petrified? A real shame.

Harper's Bazaar España November 2020

El Mito Continúa

Photographer: Xavi Gordo
Stylist: Beatriz Machado
Hair: Alessandro Rebecchi
Makeup: Miriam Langelotti
Cast: Valentina Sampaio

Harper's Bazaar España Digital Edition

Renacimiento

Photographer: Javier Biosca
Hair & Makeup: Ricardo Calero
Cast: Steffi Cook

Nobleza Y Corazón

Photographer: Xavi Gordo
Hair: Frédéric Kebbabi
Makeup: Mayia Alleaume
Cast: Princess Olympia of Greece

La Lista: Armani 'Woman'

Photographer: Fede Delibes
Hair & Makeup: Ricardo Calero
Cast: Connie Savill

Belleza: Pareja de Hecho

Photographer: Jesus Isnard
Hair & Makeup: Beatriz Matallana
Cast: Eugenia Silva

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG Damn ahaha Eugenia SLAYED !!!!!!! She is a huuuuuuge superstar in Spain and was an amazing model when she started. Seeing this story now I am sorry she should have gotten the cover or another cover tbt. LOVEEEEE these photos: every single one of them is cover worthy. THIS THISSSSSS is what I want to see on covers of Vogue, Elle and Harper's !!! Not the drab / faux fashion / street-ish or instagram faux modeling poses and stares. WE NEED this overly glamorous 90's high fashion super dramatic makeup and styling to survive the Covid 19 year !!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG Damn ahaha Eugenia SLAYED !!!!!!! She is a huuuuuuge superstar in Spain and was an amazing model when she started. Seeing this story now I am sorry she should have gotten the cover or another cover tbt. LOVEEEEE these photos: every single one of them is cover worthy. THIS THISSSSSS is what I want to see on covers of Vogue, Elle and Harper's !!! Not the drab / faux fashion / street-ish or instagram faux modeling poses and stares. WE NEED this overly glamorous 90's high fashion super dramatic makeup and styling to survive the Covid 19 year !!!

Every single image from Eugenia's edit is indeed cover-worthy! Missed opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->