Harper’s Bazaar Italia October 2023 : Mila van Eeten & Maty Fall by Craig McDean

I like it too… Simple and yet different!

Craig still got it, I like this cover a lot

I love its whimsy and the color palette :sparklingheart:

Maty´s cover as well.

Love Mila's cover...so great....

Maty looks lovely (as always! such a beautiful girl and I've heard she's super nice as well)

Mila's cover is more captivating though. Good use of angles and she performs better in print than in shows imo.

Both are charming. The first one makes her look like a fairy, so cute and innocent.

I really like the first one. It feels like a reference to Bazaar under Nancy White in the 1960s. A smart way to play with the layout. This must look like a dream next to the Vanity Fair Italia ANTM-disaster on the newsstand.

Last edited:
HIDE AND SEA
Photography:
Umit Savaci
Styling: Maria Giulia Riva
Hair: Marco Braca
Make-up: Cosetta Giorgetti
Model: Achol Ayor

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition

IDENTITY BAGS
Photography:
Matthieu Lavanchy
Styling: Chloe Grace Press

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition

The cover editorial, 'Sway', feels like the first editorial by McDean in ages that is even close to good. By his current standards it's probably amazing!

Very nicely edited, clean story. Although I'm always here for Maty, I've got to give Mila her flowers, she steals the show here. Particularly in the first black and white shot. Overall, this is what I feel HB Italia should really look like. Thank you for posting Zorka :flower:.

Mila Van Eeten's cover is fabulous. I usually loathe rotated cover imagery (i.e. the August cover of Vogue France) but this is a prime of example of how rotated imagery can work perfectly, with an artistic and stylized effect. The cover itself is so simple, yet so effective and the whole minimalism works wonders. A firm 10/10 from me!

The cover is good and the story is ok but the magazine as a whole is boring,stale...easily you can cut half of it and make a stronger product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saucednoods
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->