Harper’s Bazaar Turkey February 2010 : Carmen Kass by Koray Birand

Cover and editorial look awesome! ^_^ I love the geometric pattern on the background.

After Missy's ELLE cover and this one with Carmen I start to think on subscribing on several turkish magazines. They do really improve and it's great.

Thanks for posting tarsha! Great to see Carmen and looking so fantastic.
The cover and spread looks fantastic, good photography.
I bought Turkish Bazaar while on holiday during the summer and they had some nice content.

Oh Carmen :wub: The cover and the ed are so gorgeous, I love them :heart: thanks for posting

Carmen! her face isnt really reconisable on the cover the edit is better

i don't like carmen but she looks really good there

I also like the geometrical pattern at the background and I'm delighted to see Carmen.
The editorial is even better

Beautiful.
The 4th shot is perfection :heart:

God, Carmen is amazing on the cover and in the editorial.

That's probably because it was shot by the same photographer.
Yes, I do know) Actually there are a lot of clichés and plagiarism in Koray Birand's work (Miles Aldridge, Testino, Inez & Vinoodh influence), but his work is still pretty good for turkish magazines which improve very slowly.

This cover is fantastic! Stunning :wub:

Lovely cover and lovely editorial. Carmen is really doing impressive stuff recently, which isn't at all that surprising, since she's such a great model.

I don't like the cover. The ed looks stunning nonetheless.

carmen looks okay; but i wish they'd style her in some extreme way that would showcase her versatility as a model. bring back the glamour.

What a great cover! Has there always been HB Turkey or is this the launch issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"