Harper's Bazaar Argentina November 2015 : Mica Arganaraz by Val & Musso

A close-up of her face would have been a stunning cover. This one is still nice.

This is the first time I've seen her hair done differently.

Sold! When I read the title I just knew it would be something striking and fresh - the doe-eyed tomboy we always see in VP would be a tough sell for the Argentines. They really went to town with the setting, quite right too since she's their biggest export (next to Paola). If I see this at the newsagent, I'll get it. I've never seen her like this before, she's actually quite a beauty. Hands down one of the best November covers I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice cover! I'm getting a Josephine Baker vibe with it.

I'm actually bothered by the transformation happening here precisely because Mica as she is would've been too risky for Bazaar Argentina, so better glue that 'unsexy' wild hair and put her tacky gold (and don't get me started on the godawful "clothes") or whatever works with that skin and of course: 'venus de ebano'... sighs.. whoever was behind this should be fired or just sent to Vanidades.

Disastrous cover! The styling is horrible, looks super cheap.

Snake Queen! Reminds me of Medusa and I love it! Very different and exotic.

i adore her hair and face but other than that i don't like the cover

What a fantastic cover, Mica looks amazing, to me she is such a star, and a perfect cover girl. Would LOVE to see her score more Vogue covers, or see what UK Vogue would do with her.

What a fantastic cover, Mica looks amazing, to me she is such a star, and a perfect cover girl. Would LOVE to see her score more Vogue covers, or see what UK Vogue would do with her.

Knew you'd like this! The edit actually looks a lot like Lachlan Bailey for UK Vogue/Akris. Cannot believe how great she looks here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->