Harper's Bazaar Australia October 2016 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Pamela Hanson

AL92

Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
A little safe but I still love it. I don't think I'll ever get tired of Rosie. The colors are beautiful too.

I'm hardly a Rosie fan anymore, whatever she does to her face is too artificial looking, but this is lovely.

I know people will get mad about this but that´s my opinion so I´m going to say it: I´m REALLY tired of seeing covers like these with Rosy: she doesn´t do anything, she is just there. Yes she is very beautiful and yes she has been working for years but to me she has been resting on her genes and her external beauty her whole career!!! Really. So of course she is no Coco Rocha or Raquel Zimmermann, she is just a pretty model and the industry needs these commercial girls who can do Victoria´s secrets and then branch out and become actresses or entrepreneurs or whatever HOWEVER I don´t get the editors or the public interest for someone like this.

It´s now either girls like her with nothing to offer or instagirls. WE (Maybe at least 60% of thefashionspot thinks like this) don´t want these girls, we want supermodels: Daria, Gemma, Mariacarla, Natasha etc.

Look I will say this over and over again I hate hate hate this instagirls´ trend, those girls aren´t MODELS, they are just entertainers and pretty girls who are here for 3-5 years because of their family connections and followers (which can be bought as well as ``likes´´ and comments = what a shame magazines use now these as arguments to validate girls on Vogue covers pfff, SHAME) and those of us who have been following real hard working fashion models for the past 20 years can still see the difference between a Shalom Harlow, Linda Evangelista, Alek Wek and then a Kendal Jenner but that´s besides the point anyways...

But the problem is that now the only choice magazines give the readers are either pretty girls like Rosie or girls like Kendal. To me none have REAL modeling skills. It´s a shame.

I def like it, the colors are lovely and she's looking great

I'm just happy that Pamela Hanson is still working.

Beautiful cover. I like that she is not pouting like she usually does.

I know people will get mad about this but that´s my opinion so I´m going to say it: I´m REALLY tired of seeing covers like these with Rosy: she doesn´t do anything, she is just there. Yes she is very beautiful and yes she has been working for years but to me she has been resting on her genes and her external beauty her whole career!!!

You're not wrong, completely agree.

Agree with the people that say they are tired of Rosie. At least the expression is something different then her normal pouty "look at my sexy lips" face I guess..

Flower Girl

Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Photographer: Pamela Hanson
Stylist: Karla Clarke

Harper's Bazaar Australia October 2016 Digital Edition

Heavenly Creatures

Photographer: Gary Heery
Stylist: Romance Was Born

Haute Right Now

Photographer: Eric Guillemain
Stylist: Naomi Smith

The Alchemist

Photographer: Jason Lloyd-Evans

Bright Ideas (Reprint)

A Day in The Life Of Gigi Hadid (Reprint)

Body Well To-do

Model: Gigi Midgley
Photographer: Tane Coffin
Stylist: Karla Clarke
Make-up: Joel Phillips

I'm hardly a Rosie fan anymore, whatever she does to her face is too artificial looking, but this is lovely.

This is my thought exactly. Except I've never been a fan, really.

This is pretty cover though.

Beside from Rosie's ed I don't like any of it.

This is one of those times where everything just works for me.. from the fact that it's Rosie to the fact Harper's Bazaar Australia tend to just kill it. I'm loving it, and will definitely make sure to get a copy.

I'm also loving that shot of Noami Smith in the Chanel tweed jacket! Thank you, zzzyao76! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"