Reaction score
From Harper's Bazaar Brazil website.
Love the Yellow!
:heart:

Attachments

• harpers-bazaar-setembro-2014-interna-siterg_652x408.jpg
    harpers-bazaar-setembro-2014-interna-siterg_652x408.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 116
Why is Carine Roitfeld still employed when the most creative stylists are struggling to find a job? I mean, anyone with two hands could throw these clothes on Claudia and call it "styling."

Sick of the constant recycling of Carine's work for Bazaar. I probably wouldn't be, if it was any good in the first place, but it's not, and repeated sightings of the same images do nothing to improve them.

Another bad cover of Claudia. I don't get it why they styling her in this way she is so beautiful women, who looks really perfect for example in Dolce&Gabbana dress. Her beauty doesn't need wierd clothes. Here she is just over stylized.

I like this cover. Yes the styling is a bit too much (because of the scarf) but she looks good.

Well, this one is certainly better than the 'orgasm' one doing the rounds. The fishnets made all these covers so tacky.

oh man! so annoying to have Claudia and end up with this...

Why is Carine Roitfeld still employed when the most creative stylists are struggling to find a job? I mean, anyone with two hands could throw these clothes on Claudia and call it "styling."

I agree!

are you guys sure this is roitfeld ?

i might wanna see something bigger, but right now i just wanna throw up. it is really really bad.
roitfeld and faena need to stop working together ! did gan got a fabulous blow-job like 10 yrs ago ? get over it, and move on. fire this guy !
carine, wake up ! this guy isn't testino in his young days. you're ruining you whole past career ... i love her, but damn that's really bad.
it looks like Ugly Betty tried to copy this old Dior campain (do you guys remember ? the manga campain ?) ... but not in a good way. and taking it too seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is totally not wearable... Who dresses up like that? That's not an invitation to fashion...

The outfit screams like she woke up on her night sleeping dress and decided to have a few drinks in the bar and ended up having lots of them so she ended up taking the clothes of whomever she sees (a man's coat and another man's scarf). Sorry for being too visual but that styling is bad.

AND THOSE FISHNETS....

The Bazaar Icons editorial works as an editorial but very few pics work as a cover, this and HB Spain´s are proof of that imo. Faena latest work looks average at best and Carine is constantly dropping the ball...

"Spring Please"

Photographer: Nicole Heiniger
Stylist: Flavia Lafer
Hair + Make-up: Silvio Giorgio

Model: Dani Witt

Source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848