Harper's Bazaar Dubai May 2009 : Chanel Iman by Carter Berg

_incognito

Reaction score
9495823dd8484d837ad21f2.jpg

twitter.com/itsmechaneliman

That's a nice shot of Chanel - I'd buy it (if I could).

Pretty, pretty

It reminds me of Gwenyth US Vogue October 2002 cover for some reason :wink:

Let the hating commence^_^.....great way to kill the mood. "********" is such a harsh word.

she actually looks really good here i think, it is a pretty photo and I'm not a fan of Chanel.

Let the hating commence^_^.....great way to kill the mood. "********" is such a harsh word.

who are you? her mother? Just because i don't like this cover doesn't mean i'm a "hater" and it's not because it's Chanel (she's nothing to hate on anyway) i don't like her expression. But i agree with you, ******** is a bit harsh..but that's what i think. Anyhow, it's her expression that looks ********, i guess i should have said that. She does look regal though..but i guess anyone cute and youthful could look regal with a turban that matched their skin tone. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not say I was her mother:blink:...So I dunno where ur getting this from...Lol.....sighs.....And FYI.....I was not reffering to you in particular when I said the bit about the hater, i posted it as a general comment that was inspired by your comment, but was not reffering to you in particular, and i did not mean it in a negative kind of way (hence the smiley face)....But the killing the mood part was directed towards you....:lol:. Chanel looks amazing. And BTW why should being ******** be something negative (cux thats what im getting by you saying she looks ********)....Millions of people (including my sister) suffer from Mental Retardation....and they in no way are something to be associated with negativity. They are wonderful people.

I did not say I was her mother:blink:...So I dunno where ur getting this from...Lol.....sighs.....And FYI.....I was not reffering to you in particular when I said the bit about the hater, i posted it as a general comment that was inspired by your comment, but was not reffering to you in particular, and i did not mean it in a negative kind of way (hence the smiley face)....But the killing the mood part was directed towards you....:lol:. Chanel looks amazing. And BTW why should being ******** be something negative (cux thats what im getting by you saying she looks ********)....Millions of people (including my sister) suffer from Mental Retardation....and they in no way are something to be associated with negativity. They are wonderful people.

dude..i'm sorry about your sister ( i seriously hope you're not lying about that just to make me look bad because i realize you edited that part about her in) but seriously my comment about her looking "********" was not to be a personal insult to her. A bad cover shot is not only due to the model's performance, but also the photographer. The lighting also plays a role for the cover being not so effective for me. she looks as if she's in the middle of a pose and her face looks crooked, along with her remedial looking expression, but as i said she does look regal. I don't think we should be so defensive of our favorite models..i used to do the same thing with Doutzen and it just makes the person who is defending them look silly. We won't all agree on everything. My comment about her looking "********" was nothing against your sister or Chanel. Anyhow, i will, however, be very polite with my choice of words the next time i respond to a Chanel Iman cover image just for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->