Harpers Bazaar En Español August 2010 : Vanessa Paradis

CrisGalaxy

Reaction score
Since nobody ever posts Harpers Bazaar En Español, I might as well do it :lol:

12169934.png

from their facebook page

Oh Btw, Harpers Bazaar En Español is edited in Mexico I believe, so I guess its like Vogue Latin America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-print. So pity, because I've waited for something new and good as usually does this magazine.

I hate Vanessa first of all so I can't be objective here but the coverlines are good and the makeup too but the styling is flat and for a september cover I was expecting something more "in-you-face" type of cover: with a head to toe model posing strong and colors with something more I don't know, exciting I guess; this to me is more an october-ish or november-ish kind of vibe; don't you think?

^ I don't know, their September issues are always a bit vague and very low-key, they don't really seem to aim for the spectacular.. also Harper's en español is one month behind, they do some reprints from US HB of the previous month and cover trends with similar focus.. which means this is the equivalent of an August issue.. still warming up for the F/W 10.11 presentation but not entirely there (despite the otoño=autumn tagline).

I like this magazine.. I haven't bought it in years but every time I flip through it at stores, it just seems like a nice type of afternoon treat.. I always preferred this over US Harper's Bazaar, it's more simple.. definitely less of the 'fabulous at every age!' crap and I loved that they have their own productions from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->