Reaction score
Photographer: Txema Yeste
Styling: Juan Cebrián

Source: Harper's Bazaar Spain Twitter

Attachments

• Cdqt9_AWIAEIqds.jpg
    Cdqt9_AWIAEIqds.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 48
Pleasantly surprised.. I must admit. Bella looks great and the cover shot feels very refreshing, light and airy which I appreciate fully. The vibrant blue masthead enhances the feel of the shot, which I cannot complain about. Overall, a great cover for Bella and Harper's Bazaar Spain.

Well done across the board. Fresh clean simple chic Spring. Txema has been turning out stellar work and Bella looks beautiful here.

Nice, clean cover. For the first time, Bella looks quite nice and gives a simple yet striking pose.

Another picuture with model eating her finger... Next.

At least she's not sucking on her thumb.

It´s fresh and clean but the styling hair and layout are forgettable. The only thing is the great retouching on her skin. NEXT !

I'm sick and tired of models with fingers in mouth, gross! Other than that, I like that it's very crisp and clean but I'm sure there are more effective ways to highlight the jewellry...

She is slaying it! Love the cover, fresh and simple, yet stunning and sexy. I'm a fan of the finger in the mouth, 'cause I can drool over that ring.

Love it! I'll say it again, for me, Bella is a far better model than her sister. This shot is faultless, like something Kerstin Schneider's Harper's Bazaar Germany would do.

fresh and clean just like spring though i wish the finger wasnt in her mouth

Bella Es La Joya
Photographer: Txema Yeste
Stylist: Juan Cebrián
Model: Bella Hadid

Harper's Bazaar España April 2016 Digital Edition

Efecto Ariposa
Photographer: Guy Aroch
Stylist: Anya Ziourova
Model: Bella Hadid

Harper's Bazaar España April 2016 Digital Edition

Wow, that 3rd shot of Bella's first editorial is breathtaking! So good, it could be a VP cover. I also like the last Dior shot quite a lot.
Both these Hadid girls have been blessed in with a generous bust, first time I've noticed Bella's. Her ankles though.....:shock:

Thanks for the scans, Avogrado! :magic:

She is a great model, I don't care what anyone says. This is her best work to date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->