Harper's Bazaar España October 2017 : Amber Valletta by Greg Kadel

Ah when models could model... I do miss these professionals. Amber is in especially fine form in her editorial but the cover falls flat. It is not a cover-worthy image.

Ah when models could model... I do miss these professionals. Amber is in especially fine form in her editorial but the cover falls flat. It is not a cover-worthy image.

Ditto!!! This editorial is BEYOND amazing and the new instagirls should learn how to pose it´s ``JUST´´ the basis of the job lol... Millions of followers don´t a supermodel make, you need SKILLS rather than just connections and a name to be respected model. Now the industry supports these girls but deep deep the greatest designers and US worldwide we do know the difference between REAL working skillful supers of the 90´s and the kids today who just rely on social media to book jobs.

Ah when models could model... I do miss these professionals.

Angela Lindvall's editorial does make you realise, doesn't it! They really should've saved Angela's feature for another month, making it a cover story. There are some really strong, compelling and visually-stimulating images. Absolutely love everything about the shot of Angela wearing the Gucci face mask.

Also loving the sight of Amber's editorial too, once again there are some nice shots throughout. You cannot go wrong with something so simple and effortless. The entire story is consistent and I'm liking it a whole lot.

Many thanks for posting, Wintergreen! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->