27zawk4.jpg

2jbp0r4.jpg

w6tb43.jpg

23mn610.jpg

19b4gy.jpg

ou8n0x.jpg

291p17k.jpg

sonam-kapoor

First there was Karena Kapoor, now Sonam Kapoor.
Not only in Bazaar but in Indian Vogue too.

Aren't there any celebrities with different families :lol:

^As far as im aware, Sonam and Kareena are not related...and Sonam hasn't been on Vogue India yet...

Yay! Finally! She looks amazing in these shots. Still waiting for her to land that Vogue India cover though...

Sonam manages to look different in each photoshoot. I especially love how she's able to pull off menswear in this one. Great hair and makeup!

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely different families, yes-Sonam's dad is Anil Kapoor, who is going to be on the new season of 24. He was also in Slumdog Millionaire, in addition to all the work he's done in Bollywood. Sonam has also not had a Vogue India cover, but she deserves one because she actually has style. No offence to Kareena fans.

They are not related .. that is Sonam Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor.
Kareena has been on the cover of both Vogue and Harpers B. :smile:

Huge improvement from the previous two HB India covers. It's fun and Sonam never fails to impress me. All her editorials/covers have been as good (sometimes even better) than a model's - and she manages to outshine the other Bollywood stars of her generation that have graced the cover of fashion magazines.

The tiled background is a way to get "glitter" into your cover without it being tacky, I like how they've done that.

WOW.

Love background.

Thank you for posting indian_rose :flower:

Not the best quality...but a bigger version of the cover pic:

sonam-kapoor-for-harpers-bazaar-june-2009.jpg

bollywoodbuzz.in

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12