Harper's Bazaar México & Latam October 2014: Karolina Kurkova by Peter Lindbergh

poison84

Reaction score
10703615_311776259005490_3404317787498575709_n.jpg

facebook harper's bazaar en español

So Mexican Bazaar can land Peter Lindergh but American Bazaat can't? Sometimes I think the US edition doesn't even try to get the big name photogs anymore. Not so long ago they had Lindbegh, Sorrenti, Sims, and Inez and Vinoodh all shooting for them.

^ Seriously! US Bazaar is simply tragic, but i think it might be the case of CN allowing him to work for rival overseas publications only!

OMG, can't wait for this - never enough od KK! :heart:

omg this is STUNNING.

i think it's a shot from the IWC campaign with KK and Adriana. makes me wonder if Adriana also has a cover.

reeeeaaallly beautiful! love the styling, the pose is so natural. she looks beautiful. great expression and connection in the shot. love love.

I love that this shot is so candid yet so beautiful as a cover!

Is a reprint???

not a "reprint" per se

but it IS an image used in the new IWC "A Sparkle to the Wrist" campaign, that also features Adriana Lima, Cate Blanchett, Emily Blunt and a few others.

not a "reprint" per se

but it IS an image used in the new IWC "A Sparkle to the Wrist" campaign, that also features Adriana Lima, Cate Blanchett, Emily Blunt and a few others.

A campaign outtake? They've gone the route of Elle Germany. This must end! That explains how they 'nabbed' Lindbergh. I don't think he even shoots for Bazaar, US or global.

The actual image is ok, not groundbreaking. I get that they were trying to go for the 'Nicole Kidman in Chanel ad' vibe and Karolina does looks good, but the tie is wrinkled, and I don't like the sunlight (I'm assuming) only on the one side of the image.

awesome cover I love how imperfect it is! She's a supermodel

KURKOVA
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh for IWC Schaffhausen
Stylist: Franck Benhamou
Model: Karolina Kurkova

Harper's Bazaar Mexico 10.2014. Digital Edition

WESTERN TALE
Photographer: Hans Neumann
Stylist: Michelle Cameron
Hair: Nicolas Eldin
Make-up: Yacine Diallo
Model: Dorothea Barth Jörgensen

NEW YORK STATE OF MIND
Photographer: Riccardo Vimercati
Stylist: Christine de Lassus
Hair: Enrico Mariotti
Make-up: Rie Omoto
Model: Alison Nix

i'm really digging that "Western Tale" editorial. Dorothea looks great! The styling is interesting. it's just quite a pretty editorial.

"Kurkova" is fantastic, as well. i love how minimal the photoshop is. she looks so natural and effortless here. Lindbergh normally goes a little more stylized, but i guess these are outtakes for a specific brand, so the look is tailored to what they are looking for. (*i do miss the classic smokey eyes he usually gets on the models).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->