Harper's Bazaar Russia May 2009 : Gisele Bundchen by Peter Lindbergh

tarsha

Reaction score

Reprint Us Bazaar April 2009 Subscribers Cover ( I saw many international editions of Bazaar used newsstand cover, but it's great image too)
Big Image

i-media
jusjared

This is the first issue under a new editor (thank's god that awful Anzor Kankulov left) and they used a reprint? :yuk: Dear life, I'm so dissapointed by Bazaar after Shachri left :cry:

I don't like this cover. The picture is best but the typo is so messy.

Great cover. I think the typo works well with the image.

^My comment really should say 'typography' :lol:

They picked the wrong image to reprint. Gisele doing Kate Moss just doesn't work for me... at all.

The only nice thing about this cover is that her arms are the first 'A' in the logo. But overall it looks amateur.

^^ True, lol. I like the picture more then the actual cover.... Thanks for posting!

i don't like the choice of the cover image, and i don't like the image they used itself. for her to be jumping Gisele is way too low in the frame..this is more about the photography than the actual cover image..it's a cute, nifty little idea they used to include her in the mag's title..and i think the lighting is way too weird for studio..come on Lindbergh :huh:

still I've decided to scan this editorial though it's a reprint
This issue is quite a dissappointment I should say, too many reprints. Gisele, Lily, about Lindbergh

"Gisele's Passion" by Peter Lindbergh

my scans

don't know whether it's reprint
"The Best Day" by Alexander Huseby
Model - Frankie Ryder

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs