Harper's Bazaar Russia October 2016 : Bella Hadid by Mathieu Cesar

ADLET

Reaction score
хостинг картинок bmp

Model: Bella Hadid wearing all Miu Miu
Photographer, Mathieu Cesar; style: Svetlana Vashenyak; hair: Cecilia Romero; make-up: Natalia Malova; manicure: Geraldine Holford

bazaar.ru

Hmm they posted a video of Bella in Miu Miu on their website before, wonder if it's from this shoot?

I'm not too sure what to make of this, on the one hand I feel it's a departure from the smouldering direction we've seen from her. And on the other she looks like a ghost, especially with all the faint colours.

Yeah, not exactly Bella Hadid's finest of moments and this doesn't have a single pixel on her Harper's Bazaar Australia cover. A missed opportunity, and definitely Bella's weakest magazine cover to date, IMO.

I really like this. It has a cold but beautiful cinematic quality to it that goes perfectly with the icy blue background.

I really like this. It has a cold but beautiful cinematic quality to it that goes perfectly with the icy blue background.

I agree, it feels like a chilly and bright October morning! Very fitting.

I like it very much, for me it feels like a classic Marion Cotillard moment.

I like the image specially the expression, it´s like I can hear her gasp :Pink:
that said, I don´t think it works as a cover... perhaps if she were looking at the camera?

CIAO, BELLA!
PHOTOGRAPHER: MATHIEU CESAR
MODEL: BELLA HADID
STYLING: SVETLANA VASHENYAK
HAIR: CECILIA ROMERO
MAKE-UP: NATALIA MALOVA
NAILS: GERALDINE HOLFORD

visualizing.fashion

^thanks for sharing. I think it´s a bit monotonous but gosh! the pic with the purple dress! that would have been an striking cover :wub:

This is the sort of stuff I wish would get reprinted in all those different editions of Bazaar. It's not greatly exciting, but at least Bella's face - with its haunted expression - is more interesting to look at than anything Carine makes happen at the moment.

This is different and striking, memorable. Bella is modelling differently here, showing more range than she has before? She seems to be getting better, relaxing her face more. I actually really hope they reprint this shoot in my local edition, I'll take the cover image too. :smile:

^thanks for sharing. I think it´s a bit monotonous but gosh! the pic with the purple dress! that would have been an striking cover :wub:

As much as I love the cover, you're right! The purple dress shot is magical!

On the dark side

ph: Agata Pospieszynska
st: Svetlana Vashenyak
m: Franzi Müller@IMG Models, Maggie Maurer@IMG Models

and I still prefer this Bella's crop

From my files as Art Director for Harpers Bazaar, Russia

^ I prefer the second cropped version of that picture too.

This shoot impresses me even more after a second look. Love the cinematic feel to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->