Harper's Bazaar Spain March 2010 : Carmen Kass by Nico

kokurox

Reaction score
hbespaa.jpg

Carmen Kass by Nico

Acording to El Pais web site the only title in the cover is "Entra en la era de la elegancia" (Enter the era of elegance) honoring the september 1992 cover.

elpais.es

^ Thanks for posting, so there's Carmen Kass on the cover and not Linda, I think they choose most iconic HB cover to present HB in Spain.

Cover looks good.

Well, Harper's Bazaar Spain has already earned some points with me. They put a model on the cover and one of my faves too: Carmen Kass. The pose is a bit awkward but I hope that there's a nice editorial inside with Carmen.

cover looks wonderful and fabulous. Orange text doesnt fit the image

Carmen :woot: This looks gorgeous, hope she has an ed inside :heart:

The location of the photo is in the hotel Le Maurice (Paris), last december.

The party is tomorrow in Madrid, and friday will be at kioskos

I love Carmen but the cover is pretty ugly.

I also think that the cover is nice, it's just that the pose is a bit weird but overall it is a very nice cover and it features a model in it!!! For all those people who have been complaining about celebrities on the covers of fashion magazines, I think this is an excellent start for Spanish Harper's Bazaar.

Yes, they said they weren't going to use famous people for their covers and that's fabulous! I hate celebrities getting fashion covers and it's great they've chosen Carmen, but the cover doesn't look good. :(

Cover looks ok. The pose is non-conventional which makes it, despite the simple shot, interesting IMO. I thought it was Linda E or something, no?

Bad photoshop the lighting is all messed up - the head looks pasted on to the body.

not a good cover, looks like a mediocre ed... that's the problem, the best would be a great potent photo and this is very common

but the protagonist is a model! great idea!:heart:

The cover line does not suit the picture of Carmen. Such a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->