Harper's Bazaar Spain March 2010 : Carmen Kass by Nico

what a bad shot for a first issue. the styling isn't good either and how original they were to translate liz tilberis' statement.
great for carmen though.

And the photos of this issue who has, who has! I'm looking forward to see

The magazine will only be out tomorrow. I expect to have it on Saturday. If by then no one has done a review or scanned the editorials, I'll be glad to do so myself.

Quick review:

Mariacarla Boscono with Pedro Almodovar by Jason Schmidt
Carmen Kass by Nico
Sheila Marquez and Olga Sherer by Xevi Muntané

Is this cover somehow possessed and comes alive when you turn away? Every time I look at this shot, she's doing something different with that hand. The next time I see it, she'll be holding a playing card, probably the Ace of Spades.

I can't wait to buy the issue! Carmen looks amazing, love the cover!

harpers.jpg

by yvesvilet, vogue.es

... I was expecting for Spanish Haper's Bazaar... but relly dont like the cover.
Carmes is really a great and fantastic model... but I dont like that photo for the cover :(

The cigarette is gone :huh:

Not to mention, she has a whole new hand.
What an awkward shot for a cover, especially for a first issue. Carmen has a lot of potential, but this is lackluster.
Curious to see her editorial and to see more suitable cover shot.

Whenever I see a cover like this, one which is not only bad but which does not make sense as a cover at all. I think to myself "this is a cover only an editor-in-chief could love", meaning that no matter how many people work at a magazine they are not a democracy. I'm sure plenty of people at the magazine saw the cover the way most of us here see it but the E-I-C must have seen it differently and thus thats what was sent to newstands.

Whenever I see a cover like this, one which is not only bad but which does not make sense as a cover at all. I think to myself "this is a cover only an editor-in-chief could love", meaning that no matter how many people work at a magazine they are not a democracy. I'm sure plenty of people at the magazine saw the cover the way most of us here see it but the E-I-C must have seen it differently and thus thats what was sent to newstands.

sooo true..smh

This has turned into a joke. Did anyone LOOK at the cover before it went to press? :blink:

The cover is better looking at Vogue Spain march issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->