Harper’s Bazaar France September 2023 : Catherine Deneuve by Deo Suveera & Pamela Dimitrov

For a second I thought it was a reprint, love the vintage vibe :sparklingheart:

i just flipped through, its all bland nonsense, taken on the street or in simple white studio, no renown models or photographers and its september, their worsest issue ever, i mean august was quite good and i thought its a goog sign that they got something to say now, this is september and it goes straight to the recycled bin, i wont even ask my friend who s in france now to buy it for me.

^I share the same feeling. It feels like a whatever issue. Nothing stands out.

Loving the classic vibe. The image could have been better though.

I love La Deneuve. When it’s either Deneuve or Huppert, I’m happy…

It’s a charming cover but as she is going to play Bernadette Chirac in her next movie, it would have been great to have a little more fun with her…Even more considering that she is usually styled as herself in magazines.

The preview with the shot of her back looks better.

But it love the classic feel of this.
It would have been much more impactful. You have to be a real icon to be recognized from the back…

Every time a new issue of French HB comes out, I'm always so close to getting it, but in the end, it never seems worth the import price. Lack of content aside, I think the only thing to dissuade me from getting this one, is whether there'll be more than one cover, because if I'm paying for Deneuve, I don't want Doja or a Jenner.

That's three interesting (to me) covers that have come out today - Tatler, this one, and Zendaya's Elle shoot. Just when I thought September UK Vogue was not just a new low, but a point of no return.

LA STAR
Photography:
Deo Suveera & Pamela Dimitrov
Styling: Elodie David-Touboul
Hair: Jean Claude Gallon
Make-Up: Christophe Danchaud
Model/Celebrity: Catherine Deneuve

Harper's Bazaar France Digital Edition

OSEZ LE VOLUME
Photography:
Annemarie Kuus
Styling: Chloe Grace Press
Hair: Alexander Soltermann
Make-Up: Eny Whitehead
Model: Elodie Guipaud

These photos of Catherine are beautiful, they captured her really well. I can't believe she is almost 80, what a legend.

SOUS LE CIEL DE PARIS
Photography:
Joséphine Löchen
Styling: Elodie David-Touboul
Hair: Kalle Eklund
Make-Up: Marie Duhart
Model: Lulu Tenney & Theo Cordier

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members