Harry Winston Jewelry : Freja Beha Erichsen by Patrick Demarchelier

candlebougie

An die Freude.
Reaction score

francesyao
| bbs.sfileydy.com

_

Last edited by a moderator:
It works for the audience it is targeting. I am not a fan of this, however. I must admit that Freja looks good. Her jubilee seems sincere.

nice to see her doing something that is not black and white!

I'm not going to lie, when I read the title, I was like :huh:, but this is so good!

I like this side of Freja. Good shot.

To be honest, I much prefer the Harry Winston ads that use the natural world, a shiny-faced Freja posing with a piece of cake is never going to do it for me, not in comparison to peacocks and parrots, or a thousand ants encountering a diamond-encrusted ring.

Actually, that advert makes me imagine Tara Palmer-Tomkinson having a better-looking sister who's about to get married.

I love it when Freja gets the opportunity to show her range and versatility as a model.

She should get more work similar to this ad campaign.

More information about the campaign
Fine jewellery and timepiece brand Harry Winston has launched its new print advertising campaign, Live the Moment. The campaign, shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier, alongside the creative direction of Fabien Baron in partnership with Harry Winston, features model Freja Beha wearing a range of the brand's most iconic diamond jewellery collections. The campaign is scheduled to debut this November, and will run in fashion and lifestyle publications worldwide.
fashionmonitor.com | via frejabeha.blogspot.com

Nice to see Freja who's so "rock n roll" (in lack of a better description at the moment) do something like this. She pulls it off and looks lovely!

Preview of the campaign (3 images)

harrywinston.jpg

fashionmonitor.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->