Has Anyone Tried Brilliant Brunette Hair Products?

Originally posted by kora78@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:21 pm
Yes, infact I'm using ot right now. It' s a very good product it makes my hair very shiny , soft and managable, but doesn't really change the shade or color as much. But, I would definately try it.
But I have seen my hair looking a bit lighter actually... but it looks like when you put Sun In on your hair, and gives you copperish tones :doh: ... I dyed my hair two days ago cause of it, I don't like my hair to look like a coin :lol:

I second whoever didn't like the shampoo. I didn't think it was really cleaning anything and it weighed my hair down too. BEWARE OF THE SHAMPOO!! :P

I finally bought 2brilliant Brunette" Shine Release Shampoo and Conditioner and it's just great. My hair is shiny, soft and looks just "wow"! I can highly recvommend that "Brilliant Brunette" stuff... :heart:

at first i wanted to use it, but i also have thin and straight hair and i dont want to weight it down anymore. maybe when its longer and im going for that type of look. i dunno about now though.

I've been wanting to try this since I first heard about it but haven't gotten around to it yet..I don't know what one to buy since my hair is like a medium brown and it's fine but curly and ultra frizzy..:ninja:

Sounds like the shampoo is suited more towards people with thicker hair...

I use the straightening balm, but sometimes if I use too much it goes a bit greasy. (and that is still only using a small amount of product) My hair is very temperamental though, it's a pain sometimes :cry:

I use their Satin Shine finishing creme once my hair is dry and it works wonderfully. But I have very thick curly hair...I think it might be too heavy for finer hair. And smells quite pleasant. But I haven't noticed a change in colour, just much more shine.

i have straight black hair, would this work on my hair?? did anyone that tried this have blackish hair?

my sister tried this brillant brunette and she loved it! I didn't though cause I'm blonde and happy with my current shampoo

I love this stuff! My hair is as soft as a child's now I have even noticed my hair slipping from the clip if I put it up at night just like it did when I was a young girl. So soft it just slides right out. I do have very thick hair though as someone commented it does seen to be good for thicker hair.

I just bought the straightening balm..But i didnt use it yet :P

there amazing! the results are immediate too! and they smell awesome!
wow so much happyness!

I have used it and it made my hair look great but it does nothing for a dry scalp. :(

I used the stuff for blonde hair and have to say I think it was a waste of money.

You had to use so much of the product for a start, and even then, it didn't make that much of a difference considering the amount of gunk you're spreading on your hair. And its quite pricy for the amount you use.

I tried it and didn't really like it. The conditioner did not rinse out of my hair all of the way, no matter how much I rinsed. Even after my hair was dry, it felt like it was still in my hair a little. It just made my hair look blah and heavy. Not for me. :cry:

Vip

I used it and it turned my blond streaks dull and dark :shock: so i wouldnt recomend it for anyone who has light highlights

i love the brilliant brunette moisturizing shampoo - i have thick, dryish colored hair and it gets my hair clean enough, but doesn't make it feel dry or flyaway. it doesn't strip my hair and causes the least color fading of any drugstore shampoo i've tried. the conditioner is great too, but the shampoo is my favorite!

i also use the shine shock.... i love it, nothing makes my hair shinier! doesn't build up, either.

i should add that these products have worked equally well for me when i've had blonde, red, and brown hair.... haha.

I've used it and it's quite good for my thick black/brownish hair..... it smells wonderful too. It did kind of make my hair zing but I'm not sure whether it's because I used a new shampoo/conditioner (you know, when you change products, your hair reacts really well the first time you use it...)

I'm not that fussed.
I used to use toni and guy black shampoo which was brilliant but they stopped doing it and made a load of other colours instead.

I'm definitely going to buy this product. Since I'm a brunette, I have to try it out. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->